Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Hillary won. Now we poo poo rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
I wish I had a childish understanding of gender roles and society so that I could make a lovely web comic. Unfortunately, I also know how to draw.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
This thread gave me a headache. This douchebag isn't real is he? I mean, this is like some poorly written rapist character from a weaker episode of Law & Order: SVU, right? Right????

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Harveygod posted:

Oh, hi Dirk.

Except he absolutely did hit her, he did.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

DreamShipWrecked posted:

According to Internet dating analytics men also won't date anyone more than two years older than they are, but are more than happy to do someone half their age.

Hmm.... the last girl I dated was both taller and 2 years older than me. That's why it didn't last!!! (certainly wasn't my fault or circumstance.)

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Ivor Biggun posted:

Fedoras and Trilbys have been ruined for an entire generation

Yeah man, just like the fops did for the powdered wig.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Mange Mite posted:

Read mein kampf

No. Don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one