Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Could it be that men are more attractive when they are self confident and outgoing than when they are a shrinking violet that angrily posts on the internet?

No, clearly they must be psychopaths.

Rutibex posted:

i think its reasonable to assume that someone who has enjoyed a lot of short term relationships and casual hook ups will want to enjoy more of them in the future, man or woman. why is it unreasonable to extrapolate future behavior based on past behavior?

Because cheating is based off insecurity, no the desire for more sex. An insecure almost-virgin that has had sex with one person is more likely to cheat than someone who is secure with themselves and has banged a city block.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Aug 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Aschlafly posted:

Wasn't there a study suggesting that men perpetuate height discrimination about as much as women do? Women like to date taller guys, but men typically won't date a woman of their height or taller.

According to Internet dating analytics men also won't date anyone more than two years older than they are, but are more than happy to do someone half their age.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

BTW there are more of those "red pill comic" things and they're almost all unintentionally hilarious

There's one where Chad Thundercock looks like a traced pic of Derek Zoolander and is wearing a shirt that says "I love Satan"

The day that guy stopped making those comics was a very sad one. They were hilariously bitter and spiteful to the point that I'm not convinced they weren't parody.

Spoiler for language

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Aug 16, 2016

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

This has to be a parody of him (the drawings while lovely are not as lovely as his)

Poe's Law, I guess, I can't really tell. They used to be hosted all on one website but I think it has lapsed its hosting. I posted that one because it was the only one I could find without a penis in it.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Aug 16, 2016

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Me when someone has a wrong opinion about feminism in the next room

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Mange Mite posted:

yeah i thought his position was that if he could choose to not be gay, he would

That is nonsense. His whole shtick is that he is over-the-top gay. If he didn't have that then he wouldn't get publicity and would probably hang himself

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

I think people may be over thinking a graphic made by the same people that call NEETs with crippling body odor "Wizards"

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

ElGroucho posted:

What color pill am I taking if I appreciate womens' company, but also don't give a poo poo if there are none around, and haven't built up a whole system around how much I don't care about them

The Sugar Pill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

punk rebel ecks posted:

What is seriously going on in this picture:

Seriously what is even happening? What is it trying to say?

Is that a women in the first pic?

A social justice warrior kicks down good things (government, traditional families) instead of taking on the real evils of the world: corrupt cops, the Taliban, Italian gangsters, and worst of all the British.

• Locked thread