Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)

quote:

“Behind the Doric columns of the ‘Pyatlyetki,’ the Five Year Plans, behind the rows of figures of the ‘Gosplan,’ there stretches not Asia, but another Europe: ‘the’ other Europe (in the sense in which America too is another Europe). The steel cupola of Marxism + Leninism + Stalinism (the gigantic dynamo of the U.S.S.R. according to Lenin’s formula: Soviet + electrification = Bolshevism) is not the mausoleum of Genghis Khan but - in the very sense that bourgeois folk find so distasteful - the ‘other’ Parthenon of Europe. ‘The Volga,’ says Pilnyak, ‘flows into the Caspian Sea.’ Yes, but it does not rise in Asia: it rises in Europe. It is a European river. The Thames, the Seine, the Potomac are its tributaries.”
—Curzio Malaparte, THE VOLGA RISES IN EUROPE

I got some bad geography news for this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.

Really amazing and common MRA bullshit, considering the real rate of cuckolding is closer to 2% than 10%.

edit: Oh cool, there's a word filter on that! Leaving it because it made me laugh.

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.

Wounded Unicorn posted:

Why is the alt-right obsessed with oh nevermind there's a word filter on it.
Because they're obsessed with "race treason" and keeping feminists down. The term "alt right" is stupid anyway. They're just a modern Hitler Youth and there's nothing "alt" about fascism.

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
Wasn't there a study suggesting that men perpetuate height discrimination about as much as women do? Women like to date taller guys, but men typically won't date a woman of their height or taller.

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
Well yeah but that just makes sense. After all, a 34 year old man dating a 21 year old women is just the golden ratio, and older men produce telomerase, which results in perfect, super-healthy babies. You can read about it all here.

(nevermind that paternal age is correlated with a bunch of genetic defects due to much higher levels of mutation accumulation. TELOMERASE)

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
he means "put the guys on the right in the middle instead"

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
or maybe supporting a certain candidate for president?

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.

Guy Mann posted:

I find it very surprising that a group of people who idolize psychopaths and narcissists think that not being a garbage person is just an act other people put on to look good.
The garbage people do the "virtue signaling" thing too. They bow at the altar of Milo partially because he's gay (albeit a gay dude with obvious mental issues such as claiming that he "chose" to be gay as an act of rebellion), which means they can pretend they aren't homophobes, and they share videos like "black Trump supporter schools dumb liberals" or "Mexican immigrant explains why illegal immigration is bad".

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
He's either trolling or he has serious issues. Or both.

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.

Mange Mite posted:

yeah i thought his position was that if he could choose to not be gay, he would

I’ll never forget the precise moment I chose to be gay. It was the endpoint in a process of rebellion against my white middle-class parents that climaxed with me smuggling a black drug dealer into my bedroom at 3 a.m. on a school night aged 15.

Hard to know to what extent he's trolling. He ends the article by announcing that he's going to "make a go of being straight", which I assume he didn't actually do because it makes no loving sense.

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.

Internaut! posted:

what group is that, mister parachute? registered liberals in canada?

a bunch of them managed to get a textbook narcissist nominated for president sooooo

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.

Redmanred posted:

They do love their Uncle Toms.

thomas sowell comes to mind, as does clarence thomas

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.

Poldarn posted:

Someone sane explain what cultural marxism and cultural/racial bolshevism is to me.
this is an impossible request, no sane person believes these things are real

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
the conspiracy is pervasive throughout all levels of academia. i remember when i defended my ph.d. in biology and my examiners informed me they would only assign me a passing grade if i was ready to do my duty for the genocide of the white race and the glory of international zionism/bolshevism (these are somehow the same thing, you see)

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.

Poldarn posted:

Or wait I can't tell if this guy is serious.
I just watched the video and yeah, he's pretty much spot on. People who use the phrase "cultural marxism" are crypto-nazis (oftentimes not "crypto" at all).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

I think the iron pill Volkisch guy is TobleroneTriangular doing another deep cover troll similar to his Ron Paul bit except making fun of those pill guys and neo-fascists in general. It just reeks of the same hare-brained philosophical explanations that he did about purestrain gold and whatnot
When I first saw it that's what I assumed. Am I to believe it's serious?

• Locked thread