Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

(Organ plays intro)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

If I leeeave here tomorrooow
Would you stiiiill remember me?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

SaltLick posted:

No stairway For I must be travelin' on now
There's too many places I got to see

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Egbert Souse posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCtdKWWfZG8 If I stay here with you girl
Things just couldn't be the same

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Nathilus posted:

FOOKIN' FREEBIRD M8!

K dust is still the best gta radio station.

'Cause I'm as free as a bird now
And this bird you cannot change

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

jackyl posted:

gently caress yeah skynyrd owns--

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
And the bird you cannot change

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Enfield posted:

reminds me of better times *slowly wipes away tear*

Lord knows, I can't change

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Enfield posted:

also suck my dick rear end in a top hat
Bye and bye baby, it's been sweet love, yeah yeah
Though this feelin' I can't change

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

jackyl posted:

this was free bird played when I was one year old holy poo poo the people in this video are in they 60s or 70s now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuZyMx2NXZM, also,

Please don't take it so badly
'Cause Lord knows, I'm to blame

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

comes along bort posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_u6_N_l4Zs
And if I stay here with you girl
Things just couldn't even be the same

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

comes along bort posted:

most of em are dead op
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

comes along bort posted:

:sigh:
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
And the bird you cannot change

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This was garbage, they poo poo all over the song, and made me hate slayer just a little bit more.

ETA: considering theyre professional musicians, they out to be ashamed of how terrible that sounded, playing in front of any sort of audience.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

Tyche.
Tymora.
Beshaba.

Celluloid sam , is that you?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

https://youtu.be/9Yo7EXg_bxU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I feel like a Lynyrd Skynyrd Nintendo video game would have owned.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Nooner posted:

heh, senior year of high school I had such a good grade that I didn't even have to write the final essay (already had an a and teacher dropped your worst score) so I just turned in the lyrics of freebird and still got my 4.0 lol

Noonere. I have to be honest. sometimes youre pants making GBS threads bit can wear thin. but today, I know, once and for all, your a cool dude. :cheers:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImdBCfAptos

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

Mother's are subject to the whims of the time they are born into.

Recompute.

you're being obtuse

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

and you're being acute.

:3: :h:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I'll see your zombies and raise you a Dell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaESQAKXN4E

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Bitch, I can go all night! ALL NIGHT!!! [Barks like a dog, or DMX]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRw8vTKzAw

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Champenema posted:

FM dj trick: playing Freebird then Stairway = a half hour break

what if put Time in there?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I like Space oddity

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Oh no, not me, I never lost control/
You're face to face with the man who sold the world...

Am I a bad person if I prefer the nirvana version? :ohdear:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You could get a full three extra minutes to wipe and wash your hands with Tarkus. :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKNOlDtZluU

Edit: then if you want to jolt the audience back into focus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmO0OZC6Ifk

Absurd, please sticky this thread here, or better yet, in D&D. Thanks, in advance (TIA).

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I have no such power here, and alas, I don't think an awesome music thread for winners is really a good fit for the Deends. :smith:

I think it's just what that place needs. Like, a new set of colourful curtains. :sun:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

comes along bort posted:

few stations would have either of those in their library

pros would just sequence all of animals to get in a j/o sesh as well

now we're talkin'

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ibogaine posted:

The amount of sunburnt skin in the audience is simply awe-inspiring!

Lawl

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This sunburn you cannot taayyyayyaaymmmmm

Lord help me,
I'm in paiaiaiaiaiaiain!!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I don't know that one.

It goes like this:

"The doors SUCK!"

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Hey, I liked all your other songs

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Very good. Rocked it earlier today, as a matter of fact.

Rebuttal: https://youtu.be/1l0xpkk0yaQ

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Cat, eh?
https://youtu.be/tnNx689Saew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Not Lynyrd Skynyrd related, but I just wanted to say I like HBO's Vice Principals very much, and if you aren't watching it, you should be.

• Locked thread