Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
panascope
Mar 26, 2005

I drive a Mercedes GLE350.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sk8ers4Christ
Mar 10, 2008

Lord, I ask you to watch over me as I pop an ollie off this 50-foot ramp. If I fail, I'll be seeing you.
2014 Civic. It lets me control the radio from the steering wheel, a convenience I can no longer live without.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Team Honda making a strong push back against the Mazdans
2012 Accord Coupe Ex-L V6

(not mine but exactly tĥe same)

blarzgh fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Aug 15, 2016

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
The people's champion: the Mazda 3.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
I have a Lexus from 2001 because I like luxurious cars that don't break down

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
I have an 06 silverado, 14 cruze, and a 95 caprice project that will probably never get out of the planning stage

Whoo, cars

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
I drive a 2012 F150, because I'm in western Canada and we all feel the need to own trucks when we don't need them.

(They also kick rear end to have in the winter)

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I drive a '96 Toyota Corolla. I have the money to buy a new car but it still runs and at this point I'm not trying to impress anyone.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
a 02 civic. the most regular car. ihave some fancier trim and honda spoiler i got off a guy at a garage sale for :20bux:

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Jake Snake posted:

2014 Civic. It lets me control the radio from the steering wheel, a convenience I can no longer live without.

2012 Civic Coupe. I too cannot live without steering wheel radio control.

Grimarest
Jan 28, 2009
a daily driven motorcycle

:)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Grimarest posted:

Motorcycles scare me

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Grimarest posted:

are you that dude with the youtube channel that has aspergers and yells at anyone doing literally any mistake while driving

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hell yeah!

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
2015 Nissan Note. 40 mpg. Already put 65 k on it.... I hate driving.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chinatown posted:

are you that dude with the youtube channel that has aspergers and yells at anyone doing literally any mistake while driving

lol what

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/user/snowcatxx87

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
subway life. no need for a car where i live

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

The black express.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AEMINAL posted:

crammed into a tin can with a bunch of other assholes

ill take my daily 25 minute commute in my private AC

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

AEMINAL posted:

I almost started to get jealous but then I remembered you're paying at least as much extra rent as I pay for gas

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
a gran autismo

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Blue Train posted:

what kind of stupid piece of poo poo is that
It is an Autozam AZ-1 friend, a tiny, 3-cylinder, mid-engined 64 hp gull-wing door sports car that was a product of the Japanese economic bubble that popped right as it came out.

Look at this poo poo and know in your heart that it is rad as hell.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Those are some tiny houses, yellow car looks cool

jeff smisek posted:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :3:

kei cars are so fukkin' rad. If you are in the USA a kei van is the rarest and most attention-getting happiest car around and I'm vain as hell so it works out. Plus when any motorcycle passes you can rest easy knowing that they have a larger and more powerful engine driving their two wheels as kei car regulations have strict limits. 660cc and 64 horsepower is all you get

fake edit
Autozam = Mazda so it should also be this thread's favorite car.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
A 2014 Dodge Charger. Hemi bitch :twisted:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
1997 ford Explorer. The air conditioning doesn't work and most of the power windows don't work, so it's hell to drive when I'm back in florida. Also sometimes it won't start so you have to spray ether into the carb air intake thing. Generally it's a piece of poo poo and I hate it.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

RVWinkle posted:

I have two friends who have a Mazda 2 in that exact same color. What really amazes me is that my Mazda 3 is larger yet still manages to get better mileage.

Edit: I was originally going to get the Ford Focus but then I discovered that the Mazda 3 is built on the same platform but with a better engine.

I live in the middle of a dense city with no parking and lots of maneuvering around traffic jams so smaller is more important than mileage.

Here's another angle of that same photo location

3s are great though, my parents have one.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
2002 Nissan Frontier. nearly 200,000 miles. My previous vehicle was also a Nissan pickup (1989, before they were called Frontier). I drove that bad boy 275,000 miles before donating it. Mrs. Genesplicer's car is a 2005 CR-V.

I'm currently looking for a 1962 Chevrolet Corvair. I had a 1963 as my first car, and always wanted the 62.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i drive in anime

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
2000 Focus Zx3; it's a hatchback.

Great storage and handling. Got some nasty rust on driver's side door, so need to replace that. Otherwise, love my Sparky!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lots of old cars that presumably don't have air con which i'd have thought necessary living in the us

Extraordinary Perdition
Nov 7, 2007

panascope posted:

I drive a Mercedes GLE350.

350 SLK

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I drive a Volvo and it has the best seats ever

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Had a Contour for 15 and a half years.
Now a Scion tc.
May it run for 15+ years as well.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
all of them

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

OP, I see you denying that your mother is related to this discussion.
You haven't fooled me

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Do I really have to be the first one to come out with a miata?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

mobby_6kl posted:

first one to come out with a miata?

:gay:

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
Anything other than mercedes benz, bmw, or audi you might as well just get the cheapest one model year old toyota corolla

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
wait until you meet your first proud Kia owner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

idiotbitch posted:

Anything other than mercedes benz, bmw, or audi you might as well just get the cheapest one model year old toyota corolla

mercedes is trash, bmw has 335is and m series, and audi has the r8 rest of their cars trash

• Locked thread