Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it's the exact same as a bottle of ketchup or mustard how can you not figure out how to open it . Oh right goons haha loving goons right guys. GOONS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ein cooler Typ posted:

no it's different

its not I have a bottle in my fridge bitch

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

afeelgoodpoop posted:

i dont really like it by itself but a teaspoon of it mixed with two cups of mayo make a great sandwich spread.

much better with closer to equal amounts mayo and srircha are you even trying to taste anything but mayo brother

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Making a half-assed aoli with mayo and sriracha also works well on bay shrimp and avocado on English muffins.

aioli is a garlic sauce you stupid bastard it is not any fancy mayo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this is the only brand I will buy personally

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

vyst posted:

I've never seen such a bitch before. Including my own mirror

but your stomach looks like a dog lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

vyst posted:

I got a tummy tuck in April not anymore you dumb bitch

congratulations vyst :3: