Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I take benadryl some times and don't feel a god drat bit more tired. Where is the magical sleeping drug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Frog Act posted:

i sleep terribly when i drink. drinking just sucks in general really

Bad opinion to have but I will defend your right to have it.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

idiotbitch posted:

I had to buy it to avoid a fight with my ex girlfriend about how cheap i am

Do you also pee sitting down?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

EugeneJ posted:

Sometimes

I mean I do too when I'm too drunk to aim for the bowl but I'll throw down with an ex girlfriend any day of the week.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Ape Fist posted:

You can't get this sort of incredible poo poo over the counter in Europe and it breaks my heart. I'm currently suffering with a cold and I'd pay premium dollars to buy a bottle of some high quality over the counter benzos to knock me the gently caress out for the next 8 hours. Instead I'll sleep brokenly for about 6 hours waking up periodically to blow the pus and garbage out of my nose and throat.

There's no benadryl in Europe? Because that is the sleep ingredient and I believe it is a very common otc drug.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Ape Fist posted:

Apparently you can get it in the UK, but not Ireland. I have Uniflu which I guess contains antihistamines.

Does this include North Ireland? Sorry I'm nosey.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

A Tasteful Nude posted:

I thought everyone in the western world was just prescribed Xanax now, for the ennui?

In America health insurance and nice clothing is a prerequisite, a sort of pre screening to make sure you're civilized.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

extra stout posted:

anyone mind posting how often they can take benadryl before they become immune to it? i used it as a sleep aid for a week and by like day 6 i wasn't sleeping

seems like for it to be effective you can use it maybe 3-4 times a month

It worked very well for me as a teenager and now I'm pretty sure it's 100% placebo. I don't take it often, it's just junk.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

just smoke cannabis indica op

it's way more fun :okpos:

Gives poor sleep and I feel this is objective.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Ephedrine is totally legal here as well but pseudephed is not. I tried it out as a substitute for caffeine and it's worthless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

indica makes you sleep

sativa makes you alert and interested in poo poo

Yeah but what I'm saying is if you go to bed baked as hell then you wake up feeling like one of Satan's familiars hosed you in the rear end.

Might be a personal thing but every intoxicant fucks up my sleep. Weed has little to no detrimental physical effects but it makes me feel groggy and dumb. Alcohol is the most forward about it so that's the one that I court.

Stupid conversation though honestly a person uses what they use. Smoke crack for all I care.

• Locked thread