Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
You should vote for trump so this can all be taken care of. I mean, that seems simple to me. And many people believe that healthcare choices should be simple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Holy poo poo you went from healthcare to a Hispanic wall.

You are totally unamerican if you don't think there are not enough americans with ATV's who can monitor the wall that circles what 1/8th of the loving GLOBE!!?!?!?!?!?!

Take a lesson from the Chinese, their wall totally prevented the mongols form destroying 10 percent of the population.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
(in a Clarkson voice): of the WORLD

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Many people believe that healthcare premiums are too high, and this is because obamacare shifted the entire industry to cover people with pre-existing conditions. What the gently caress is the problem with these people. They want health coverage for their health issues???

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Kang Wang posted:

How does Trump feel about Chinese people not having health insurance? :D

It makes for cheaper ties. And they should make their own insurance, and they should make their own suicide nets. And they should stop winning so many goddamned medals in the olympics. And why can't we make iphones in milwaukee for two dollars an hour. It's a disgrace, and many people say it's to stop employment of african americans.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

GORDON posted:

This is true but at that point it should be called "spreading around the cost of your health care," not "insurance." Insurance is a very specific thing and is a just-in-case sort of thing.

And so you are proposing to do away with healthcare premiums, and the thousands of people who are employed by these companies.

These companies have no purpose whatsoever, but they employ a bunch of people in a bunch of call centers and they have chief operating officers who NEED YACHTS, and AUDI automobiles.

So gently caress single payer and taking care of people with pre-existing conditions. The purpose of health insurance is to make money, and making money creates jobs, and you cannot have a yacht as a CEO with single payer insurance!

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

GORDON posted:

Well now you're changing the subject.

I'm just saying call it by the correct name. If it is covering poo poo you already knew about, it is no longer "insurance."

Many people believe that insurance doesn't work unless you don't cover pre-existing conditions, because these cost a ton of money. And they take away bonuses form CEO's and managers of call centers.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

GORDON posted:

Well now you're changing the subject.

I'm just saying call it by the correct name. If it is covering poo poo you already knew about, it is no longer "insurance."

Well you should have already saved up six months of salary and you should have been employed so you can cover your deductibles and your medical expenses. You have tax-free options for your heath savings account.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
So I was just writing all of this because I felt like being an incredible rear end in a top hat, but I do have a bunch of experience with medicaid, healthcare.gov, and the patient protection and affordable care act (if you are a racist or sympathetic to being a racist you would call it obamacare).

First off, Kang Wang registers what two days ago and asks for advice in GBS. I am a lurker here and have been so since what, the year 2000, so I get a bit skeptical about the responses people look for and what they may get.

So my message to Kang Wang is simple : you actually have to call people, and work with people to maintain your local health coverage through medicaid and healthcare.gov. They are ridiculously helpful as long as you follow their really simple rules and submit documentation on time.

And now that I think about it, I feel like an incredible rear end in a top hat. And I feel that medicaid in your state should be better funded, and your questions should be answered quickly and confidential without having to ask an internet forum that you joined... two days ago.

Lastly... dicks.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

GORDON posted:

I'm not sure if you got the memo.... but we aren't calling people "racists" anymore for things not related to race. The republicans finally figured that one out.

Thankfully I never got that memo.

It's a wonderful thing that republicans are moving forward with diversity.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Trolling, and upset with the current state of healthcare. Sorry for the gotcha, but it's still strange that someone is asking for health insurance information in GBS. With a 2 day reg date.

• Locked thread