Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Garcin posted:

You should vote for trump so this can all be taken care of. I mean, that seems simple to me. And many people believe that healthcare choices should be simple.

I didn't know it was called Trumpcare. We've been calling it the wrong thing for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Garcin posted:

Many people believe that healthcare premiums are too high, and this is because obamacare shifted the entire industry to cover people with pre-existing conditions. What the gently caress is the problem with these people. They want health coverage for their health issues???

This is true but at that point it should be called "spreading around the cost of your health care," not "insurance." Insurance is a very specific thing and is a just-in-case sort of thing.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Well now you're changing the subject.

I'm just saying call it by the correct name. If it is covering poo poo you already knew about, it is no longer "insurance."

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not sure if you got the memo.... but we aren't calling people "racists" anymore for things not related to race. The republicans finally figured that one out.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Hmmmm. Not sure if you really think this or not.

I am going to go with trolling. You almost got me, you clever bastard. ;)

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
True that. Sometimes you like to think someone is just naive and seriously needs help.... but then you remember, forget it, Jake... it's GBS.

Anyway, a dude on medicare should have been bombarded with ACA info for the last couple years.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The Bananana posted:

Over Half these chicks are doable. :q:

I.assumed they were all Duggers.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Ha, yeah, Obamacare is Republicans.

Hillary already has the next election locked up, you can give the revisionism a rest for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Peeps starting to realize the legislature.exists.to make laws favoring their donors' profit margins, and thus the politician's election fund and "charitable foundations."

• Locked thread