Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

is my dog trans i cant tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

straight white male here. i can answer any questions you might have about being in this demographic, if you like.

do you 'tel it like it is'

if so, my dog still might be a transsexual and i need closure

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

i don't know, i guess that phrase could mean a lot of things. i try and be honest with people if i can but people don't like that sometimes, so occasionally i don't tell the 100% truth, if that's what you mean. again i'm just so grateful for the opoortunity to answer these kinds of questions and to be able to build a bridge between straight white males and everyone else.

thanks im taking dog to the shop

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

i'm a skeleton reanimated by dark magics. if anyone has questions about that i would be happy to answer them.

i think my dog might be a skeleton i cant tell

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

sexually ssaulting a dog seems like bad advice

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

a lot of people don't know about refurbishing boats but i think if i answered questions about it, maybe they could come to an understanding that might make the world a better place. just my opinion

thinking about buying boating shoes for my dog will he(?) like them?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i corn holed a 300 pound lady and she ate poo poo off my dick ask me anything about being self employed and loving video games

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lol if you find the trans bait funnier than every other piece of info from the weirdo op

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

im glad drowningindreams showed up and really raised the ante on being a freak

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Frisky posted:

what the gently caress does it mean to be trans AND gay?

a woman on your arm, a bulge in your pants, and a cool blouse

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

DrowningInDreams posted:

Magick still follows rules. It mostly just affects probabilities. So if there's a 50% chance of a coin turning up heads, using magick I could in principle make it a 60% chance. The probability of a penis spontaneously turning into a vagina is low enough that there's effectively no way of using magick to make it happen.

thats at least a 10% chance of a spontaneous vagina there merlin

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

DrowningInDreams posted:

It doesn't just add 10% onto everything. There's actually a table in one of my books somewhere, but I'm too lazy to type it up for what amounts to a response to shitposting.

3.5e is no longer canon

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

DrowningInDreams posted:

This entire thread is just anti-trans memes, the thread. I genuinely don't understand how a person can repeat the same thing over and over again, ignoring all responses, and feel like they've proven something or had a dialogue.

insidious anti-trans meme 'hey doofus you arent a chatroom sorcerer'

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lombo @ funko pop satan

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Philip Rivers posted:

Crowley is a hack

:ironicat:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

this thread needs to be put out of its misery

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

its good to know you can summon the mentally ill with a trans ama maybe magic is real???

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

ive seen a guy with no legs use his arms for legs

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

i'm so sick of everyone talking about baby vaginas all the time?!

gross

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

it seems incredibly disingenuous to say a vaginal canal is not (biologically) needed for childbirth because we have the benefit of advanced medicine

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

can i ask why you guys are arguing about how similar a penis and vagina are?

because if they are similar then trans is more legit or... ?

it started with the proclamation that essentially you could not differentiate between a penis and a vagina or at least any differentiation was purely arbitrary

another poster attempted to make the statement seem absurd by using that rationale for arms and legs

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Philip Rivers posted:

What does the glans do besides provide pleasure, though? Legit question.

it is the terminal point of the dick duh

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

watch this dumpster fire become an analysis of animal dicks gee i cannot wait

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Also are you assholes really talking about black magick with a person who literally talked about how only violent fantasies of shooting men in the dick and stomach maintain their sanity? This thread somehow got better in my absence.

ftfy also

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Mange Mite posted:

goddamn i thought the stupid cuckk reference would be enough to kill this thread but it just keeps going

the first reply from the op was "i buttfucked a fat girl and she ate poo poo off my dick and i puked and she ate the puke" weve been doing the limbo under that low bar for a while

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

you idiots are arguing with either a troll or a self-proclaimed sorcerer what is end goal here

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i have ten inch dick, eleven degrees, and a 12th level magic missile

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i rule at foosball i bet i could totally trash this 8bit nerd

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

The Kingfish posted:

just like a white man to get defensive when I tell him I conjure up chat room spirits on AOL

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Sure, I think literally everyone can do that. The thing is, if you don't truly believe you are the sex you are born as, then you're not facing reality, are you? Complex or not, you cannot actually change your gender, you cannot become a functional woman if you were born a functional male and vice versa. You can assume the appearance, but not the actuality. I fail to see then how assuming the visage of the opposite sex somehow addresses the core issues.

Yes, trans persons go to therapy and I cannot speak to what kind of therapists focus in this sort of thing--I've spoken to a therapist about it and she concurred that the medical community has not reached a consensus on what the best treatment for gender dysphoria is. I can't help but feel slightly suspicious of doctors who push for this kind of treatment, particularly when trans persons in this thread have said that the hormone therapies and surgeries can easily cost well into the six figure zone. It seems like a pretty smart set-up for the right doctor.

shut up shut up shut up shut up

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Everyone's emotional response to * thing* is valid.

lol nah

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

if some stunted idiot flies into a rage because the teenager behind the counter at arbys isnt taking their order fast enough what part of their response is valid and should not be dismissed im interested

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Frog Act posted:

my thing is, i don't get being a trans person, and honestly it kind of grosses me out, but i'm also kind of an ignoramus who has been socialized in obvious ways so i'm just gonna get stoned and hope my kids don't hvae the same bad reactive things i do

i have a relation who was getting electrolysis everywhere and it baffles me before he transitioned but now it makes sense and i think the alternative is weirder

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

DOMDOM posted:

tonight was spinach n corn sauted with onion & garlic

placed atop chips, with salsa

cheesed with a mexican shredded mix, and a touch of shredded mozz

baked, then for veg topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, jalapeno

feel free to ask me more about nachos, if you are so inclined.

i bet you covered it in iceberg you absolute monster

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i know it sounds rude on its face but there are incredibly lazy transwomen and transvestites that roll around in the equivalent of clown clothing and to argue there's no social dynamic at play beyond "not being attractive" is also deluded

you aren't immune from being an embarrassing scrub because you're trans

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Lichy posted:

has anyone blamed capitalism for the trans predicament yet

previous page, your dead gay son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

also dont post

• Locked thread