Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I would target disfigured women, then murder them in their homes. I would staple headshots of Marilyn Monroe to their faces. Then I would undress them, and stab them in the crotch, pulling upward until I reached the navel.

I mean, uh, I'd draw dicks on their foreheads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i would pose my baby on their body in different funny poses and costumes haha

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh and take pictures I wouldn't leave my baby at a crime scene

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I would leave my victims laying face-down, shirtless then I would put ink all over my rear end then press my rear end against their backs leaving a pattern of my rear end.

They would call me "the assback mangler"

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Nobody steal my idea its copyright

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

JiveHonky posted:

Nobody steal my idea its copyright

guess what

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Friginator posted:

I would target disfigured women, then murder them in their homes. I would staple headshots of Marilyn Monroe to their faces. Then I would undress them, and stab them in the crotch, pulling upward until I reached the navel.

I mean, uh, I'd draw dicks on their foreheads.

Is the first one a reference to when marilyns skirt gets blown upward by the passing subway and you can see her panties? You know, in the seven year itch?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Celluloid Sam posted:

i would pose my baby on their body in different funny poses and costumes haha

dont sign you're are posts

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ROFLburger posted:

dont sign you're are posts

hmm good try but nope im not feeling it

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Celluloid Sam posted:

hmm good try but nope im not feeling it

agreed. Its too self aware and deconstructive. tsk tsk.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

None. Calling cards are for attention whore idiots. If you are killing for the art, and pleasure you will do it for its own sake not for the attention. The best never seek out the police the police eventually come to them, or everyone finds out about it years later.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Smiling Mandrill posted:

None. Calling cards are for attention whore idiots. If you are killing for the art, and pleasure you will do it for its own sake not for the attention. The best never seek out the police the police eventually come to them, or everyone finds out about it years later.

Welp, it took three pages, but the honey pot finally lured in the Goon serial killer.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Kuato posted:

Welp, it took three pages, but the honey pot finally lured in the Goon serial killer.

The Mandrill AV fits though too.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I would leave copies of my upcoming novel, "The Wizards from the Moon", at the scene of every crime. I think that way I would get a lot of publicity and maybe wind up with a book deal!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Jukeboxblues posted:

I would leave copies of my upcoming novel, "The Wizards from the Moon", at the scene of every crime. I think that way I would get a lot of publicity and maybe wind up with a book deal!

You'd gain some notoriety, but not sure how you'd monetize the opportunity. And no one reads anymore anyway so your plans are encountering some logistical issues right off of the bat.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
I'd leave a note with the alphabet all jumbled up, but missing one letter (the same one every time). When I eventually get caught, and someone asks me "why?", I'll cock my head at an angle and give them a mischievous grin. They'll think for a second, slap their forehead, let out a groan and yell, "lock him up!".

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

has anyone mentioned NOT GETTING CAUGHT YET?

if not then i call dibs

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lol

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Kuato posted:

You'd gain some notoriety, but not sure how you'd monetize the opportunity. And no one reads anymore anyway so your plans are encountering some logistical issues right off of the bat.

They would make it into a 4 part movie and then idiots would also buy the book so they can try and impress their friends by saying really cool comments like "Wow this is not how it happened in the book!"

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the rock bottom, they would call me the jabroni killer

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Kuato posted:

Look at my post man. If traveled the country killing people the last thing I do is be online bragging about it. Everyone knows that the internet is the fastest way to spread information. How many people read SA? I don't know, but its more than none. I know we have police officers, and ex police on here, so if I were a killer the last thing I'd do is advertise.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Look at my post man. If traveled the country killing people the last thing I do is be online bragging about it. Everyone knows that the internet is the fastest way to spread information. How many people read SA? I don't know, but its more than none. I know we have police officers, and ex police on here, so if I were a killer the last thing I'd do is advertise.

How very clever of you, hiding in plain sight!

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

The Endbringer posted:

How very clever of you, hiding in plain sight!

LOL that is what they do. They walk by you in Walmart, and you think nothing, because they are just another face. No outstanding features no tattoos, no distinct style. They are an every man they say please, and thank you, yes sir, and no mama.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Smiling Mandrill posted:

LOL that is what they do. They walk by you in Walmart, and you think nothing, because they are just another face. No outstanding features no tattoos, no distinct style. They are an every man they say please, and thank you, yes sir, and no mama.

...and beat off to anime

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Pudding Huxtable posted:

...and beat off to anime

Thank you for clearing me of these wild accusations.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I would kill only people in bungalows and spray on the walls 'DID NOT HAVE STAIRS IN THE HOUSE'

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

I'd pose the adult victims in various states of enjoying Trix cereal and plant evidence framing their children for the murder

I'm the Trixter

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Nice try OP im not gonna have a calling card or leave any evidence my move would be to force them to look directly into my anus until they lose their will to live and let them do the work

He Who Smelt It
Jun 14, 2012
I will become the goatse killer, leaving a Polaroid of me standing over the victim with my rear end stretched open.
The only clue the police will have is that they're looking for a married man with a gigantic butthole

He Who Smelt It
Jun 14, 2012
Imagine the loving police lineup.
"Ok number 3, stretch your butt as far as it goes"
"No that's not him, chief."

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

"you didn't say uno"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Gently KRS posted:

I will become the goatse killer, leaving a Polaroid of me standing over the victim with my rear end stretched open.
The only clue the police will have is that they're looking for a married man with a gigantic butthole

leave the victim doing that facing the front door imo

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
I would simply leave a tasteful, bleached-linen rag cloth business card reading:

PEST CONTROL
Ask me about mass discounts

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

mixtapes of obscure music. seemingly random tracks form together a sort of concept album about the murder. team of invrstigators will spend time piecing together the story, using Shazam app to look for the songnames and cover artwork.

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

laserghost posted:

mixtapes of obscure music. seemingly random tracks form together a sort of concept album about the murder. team of invrstigators will spend time piecing together the story, using Shazam app to look for the songnames and cover artwork.

make sure u target audiophiles too

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Removal of the heart with an obsidian knife and flaying the skin to wear later. Both in honor of Xipe Totec.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'd find and dig up their mothers grave and put them in an erotic pose with the corpse.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
You've absolutely gotta find your victims randomly if you're doing it for no other reason but to kill. But if you got a big ego and must gently caress with cops, let them know they'll never catch you

I'd probably use the telephone book and, I would leave the page containing the victim's name on the victim's body.

But really

Smiling Mandrill posted:

The best never seek out the police

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
put all their homes content into a storage unit and let it lapse so it ends up on some dumb show like storage wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

How about leaving a different special edition flavor of Oreo's at each murder?

"I hear the red velvet creme Oreo is... to die for" :chef:

• Locked thread