Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Shiner bock is my go-to beer when I don't want to drive to some craft beer store and pay $15 for a sick pack

And it's cool that it's made here I guess.

But I dunno if I can be that excited about it.

I'm more thrilled that we have Whataburger TBH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Dallas is good, houston is bad.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Yeah this gigantic city that smells like the compromised anus of a dead bum 24/7 with the worst traffic to ever grace the united states... is good? No.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

dallas doesn't need lean, we have molly meth and heroin like the civilized world

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

texas and north carolina deal in different kinds of bbq. north carolina can handle pork bbq and you can come to texas for a brisket that doesn't suck rear end.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Stay wherever you are and don't come here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Houston sucks, yes. That's not the whole state though dipshit.

• Locked thread