Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death sext
Nov 4, 2011

I also love Halloween very much, and I'm glad I'm not the only one already excited in August.

I'm getting all my decorations while they're still on discount, and on Halloween I'm going to be a witch with many potions, and the potions are cocktails that I drink, and maybe I'll barf in my hat.

And the movie I watch every year is The Halloween Tree

death sext fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Aug 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Nessa posted:

That's not why I gave up Christmas. I gave up Christmas because I had been working retail and was absolutely sick of how I'd start to hear Christmas songs in the stores on November 1st. By mid-October, the Halloween stuff is pushed to a corner of the store and the Christmas stuff is brought to the front.

So I decided that instead of taking my Halloween decorations down after Halloween, I would ramp them up instead. I have a little black Ghostmas tree and everything gets wrapped in spooky wrapping paper.

My home has two seasons, summer and Halloween.

I like you :ghost:

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

this year I live in a place with a balcony, so I have a whole new area to decorate. I think I'm going to carve a bunch of little pumpkins and line them up along the railing, and get orange and purple lights.

who is 100% jazzed for Halloween? me, right here

• Locked thread