Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you shouldn't call women oval office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

VendaGoat posted:

:colbert: Go Back to school and take a "language arts" course. oval office.

i took something called English since we don't have language arts but you still shouldn't have called i like that a oval office

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

VendaGoat posted:

oval office :)

i dont mind being called a oval office it's just rude to say to women

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

If I had to, yes OP. And in fact most people would. Nothing has changed, in any broad genetic manner anyway, in like 100 years. It doesn't take "much" to change a society and a lifetime of pussy habits, it just has to be a relatively extreme enough situation. Sure, most of us would die quivering in our mud holes panicked to the point of a blank stupor firing wildly at all the noise, but in fact that's how all wars are. If I recall only 2% of all soldiers in combat in the past actually willingly fired their weapons to kill other people. That rate is very different today of course with drastically changed training and a volunteer army, but if it came down to a all hands on deck situation we would revert back to the big ol war mentality and yes, we would all do it, as ineffective and wasteful as it is.

The real interesting part of it all is as you mentioned its seemingly unlikely for this

id be too scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

OctoberBlues posted:

well it's not cool for sam and me because we're on his hit list.

im scared

• Locked thread