Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I got given this massage pad thing that is for like car seats but it also works with a regular wall plug so you can use it anywhere. Anyways I really like it it had a heating pad and two different speed settings for upper and lower back. My concern is that ever since I started using it when I lay down without using it and stand up my back starts feeling extremely tingly as if I am now laying on the massage pad. Is this a thing that happens to people regularly if they use these things or am I actually going insane because it is really crazy and it feels like my back is crackling with electricity kind of when it happens and it's freaking me out you guys help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Check your cuticles.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

like on my fingernails that's terrible medical advice for this situation sabel did you even read my post

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
have you considered consulting your local male masseuse

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i had no considered that thank you iron prince a masseuse is opening right next to my work

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
yeah but are they regular men or cutie chinawomen there is a difference

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

hmm if you've got electrical energy built up in your lower back it could also be spreading to your kidneys and spine. Now obviously a spinal tap to test this would be very painful but the kidneys do create urine as a byproduct of their function which would be ionized if you are suffering from ECD (Electrical Capacitance Disorder) and would therefore have an ozone like taste. This would, in theory, confirm if you need to go to the doc.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I'm sorry OP, but it's aids. You have aids, OP. I'm sorry.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Totally TWISTED posted:

hmm if you've got electrical energy built up in your lower back it could also be spreading to your kidneys and spine. Now obviously a spinal tap to test this would be very painful but the kidneys do create urine as a byproduct of their function which would be ionized if you are suffering from ECD (Electrical Capacitance Disorder) and would therefore have an ozone like taste. This would, in theory, confirm if you need to go to the doc.

yo Sid this guy used a lot of words to try and get you to piss on his face

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

a long turgid pens inserted directly into the Asus will straighten out and solve any spinal related issues

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Iron Prince posted:

yo Sid this guy used a lot of words to try and get you to piss on his face

And I would have gotten away with it if not for you drat kids.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

27% to 89% of people experience "phantom cell phone vibrations," where they think their cell phone is vibrating but it is not.

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~
I know doctors will never tell you this but it could very well be demon possession

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
you can't make it any bigger, but you can make it stop smelling of prawns

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Is your poop straight or curly?

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

KawaiiAtomicBombs posted:

I know doctors will never tell you this but it could very well be demon possession

yep. the spirits have got u

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Check your prostates OP

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

satanic splash-back posted:

27% to 89% of people experience "phantom cell phone vibrations," where they think their cell phone is vibrating but it is not.

i get that too but this is way different it's like my back is for real shaking and it goes on for awhile and feels kind of electrical it's loving really weird

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
You are going to die op. Yeah rip

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
When you have a repetitive stimulus your brain begins to block the signal, so if you use the pad long enough your brain is making anti-signal, and you are probably feeling the residual nerve feedback loop for a little while which is essentially identical to the pad vibration.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

When you have a repetitive stimulus your brain begins to block the signal, so if you use the pad long enough your brain is making anti-signal, and you are probably feeling the residual nerve feedback loop for a little while which is essentially identical to the pad vibration.

this sounds true thank you my friend

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

gently caress that. Just smoke a fat blunt. Then that tingly feeling won't even matter :buddy:

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Poke the prostate. That usually solves all the life's problems.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
if its a proper one it will also be increasing your circulation so it is normal to feel tingly like pins and needles afterwards. shaking, not so much.

Sunset
Aug 15, 2005

Celluloid Sam posted:

I got given this massage pad thing that is for like car seats but it also works with a regular wall plug so you can use it anywhere. Anyways I really like it it had a heating pad and two different speed settings for upper and lower back. My concern is that ever since I started using it when I lay down without using it and stand up my back starts feeling extremely tingly as if I am now laying on the massage pad. Is this a thing that happens to people regularly if they use these things or am I actually going insane because it is really crazy and it feels like my back is crackling with electricity kind of when it happens and it's freaking me out you guys help!

Where do I get one of those magic heating pads op? Asking ...for a friend.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

kazr posted:

a long turgid pens inserted directly into the Asus will straighten out and solve any spinal related issues

loving phone turned anus into asus looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

kazr posted:

loving phone turned anus into asus looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Neeeerd

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Your orgasms now happen in your back. Also your life is like a Rob Schneider movie.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress man its a new phone that doesnt all my poop vocab saved in it :(

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Apart from your terminal back shivers, how are you finding the pad Sam? Does it help to relieve tension?
And can you use it to 'relieve tension'?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

kazr posted:

gently caress man its a new phone that doesnt all my poop vocab saved in it :(

post more, dummy

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It's probably just a psychosomatic effect from the frequent repetitive stimulus. Sometimes I feel like my phone is vibrating in my pocket even though I'm not wearing pants, and sometimes I feel like my dick is being sucked even though your mom is busy cooking dinner.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

Moon Atari posted:

It's probably just a psychosomatic effect from the frequent repetitive stimulus. Sometimes I feel like my phone is vibrating in my pocket even though I'm not wearing pants, and sometimes I feel like my dick is being sucked even though your mom is busy cooking dinner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Whether the pad works via actual vibration or by electric current through your body, excessive use could cause tissue damage.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
Your new superpower is manifesting. Shouting a cool catch phrase should help you channel the energy into lightning bolts.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
roll it up and shove it where the sun don't shine op

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
its actually your third eye opening sid

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
you will never walk again sid but you will fly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

hard to say op
if i could see a nude pic tho then maybe i could help jus tossin it out there op

• Locked thread