Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Raw was cool because Bayley lost her grip on Dana's head for a second but Dana kept headbutting the turnbuckle anyway. Holla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

OldTennisCourt posted:

Meltzer's said that Roman is the guy they want to be focused on for Charity stuff
I just don't understand this. Why does it matter who is doing the charity gigs? As long as you've got people doing them as much as possible, that's really all that should matter. Hell, if you want to mark one person as being the go-to charity and PR guy, use Bayley.

Not to mention how utterly poo poo Roman is when it comes to any kind of public appearance or talking to media. He comes across as a self-satisfied arsehole with no PR training.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

JT Smiley posted:

I haven't been letting up with Smackdown, does Alexa still do that weird Undertaker choke spot? I can never take it seriously cause the girl is like for feet tall.
I don't think she's done it once on Smackdown, which is a shame because it's a cool dumb wrestling thing.

• Locked thread