Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

At least we have Bayley to look forward to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's funny but the Smackdown women's division is so much better than the Raw one, and I don't think anyone would have thought that after the draft.

I just hope Nikki doesn't ruin it by winning all the time. Becky should beat her to be the first champ.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

All the Shield guys suck now. Seth keeps injuring people, Dean keeps getting smaller and sloppier and less believable on offense each week, and Roman gets fatter and more hated each week. They all need to be shuffled back to the midcard so other guys can get their shot.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

How bout that god awful Titus promo? Worst in recent memory.

I like how he stumbled over the first couple of lines like three times.

Also, Chris Jericho is the man.

pressedbunny posted:

Raw was cool because Bayley lost her grip on Dana's head for a second but Dana kept headbutting the turnbuckle anyway. Holla.

Does anyone have a gif of this sequence? I was cracking up at that, and also because Dana's head wasn't even close and she was smacking it with her hand.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Szshz Bznks

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Or Finn comes back and does his entire entrance but it's at 4x speed so he can get it all in there.

Fast Forward Finn

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Web Jew.0 posted:

Ambrose is way better.

Ehhhhhh no.

Miz has good offense. Dean does not.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I will be very mad if Becky does not get the title. Very mad!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Just in case anyone isn't following the CM Punk thread, this was posted there.

https://streamable.com/mnfs

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bring back the Highlanders

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Vince played us like a drat fiddle!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I like that Seth has clearly been responsible for injuring three people and people try to make excuses for him just because they like him.

• Locked thread