Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Universal Title is cursed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ThePariah posted:

The gently caress?

Brock just wanted a Kiss From Chris™

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Panicbook the title to CenaRoman Reigns GODDAMMIT!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

Dean (and AJ eventually) should really cut promos about that. Talk about how this is the same title Buddy Rogers and Bruno Sammartino and Ric Flair and Bret Hart and Steve Austin held as opposed to the Raw title.

JBL says something like this pretty much every time Dean is onscreen. ONLY ON SMACKDOWN MARIO!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

so when does the roidocaust begin?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dolph Ziggler is a garbageman gen x crybaby pissbitch

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

why does Carmella have X-Pac's offense

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

The Miz used to be a face? That sounds like an oxymoron. Is there ANY wrestler thats been with the company for years without turning? Longest streak I got is post-rookie years john cena.

Edit: Just thought of one, I guess the Wyatts have never turned.

They turned face right before Bray & Harper got injured and then pretended it never happened when Bray came back because Smackdown needs heels.

Also I guess Nikki/Carmella will be an isolated feud outside of the women's title tourny? It was supposed to be a match for that but it was clearly a no-contest.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yeah I'm guessing if no one has been suspended by now that it won't happen at all

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Minidust posted:

Oh geeze. This is going to be a thing next year isn't it?

You know it will. :negative:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

and yet he is in love with Baron Corbin

Vince's mind truly works in mysterious ways

Corbin might have a jellybelly but he's not fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao