Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

spinst posted:

bayley debuted and it was good

jeriko are still in tact and it is good

2 good things in 3 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

ThePariah posted:

The gently caress?

Remember the angle where Lesnar kissed Kurt Angle on the lips? This makes sense.

Brock is the "I'm here because I love big sweaty men" jobber in real life.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

Vertical Lime posted:

what about how jericho went in the past year or two from being loved to hated to loved

We hated Jericho because we're idiots that somehow forgot that he's never that good as a face but always excellent as a heel and now we love him because he's a heel.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

More importantly than that, Miz is going to be the next Indiana Jones!

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

It's been so long since wrestlers gave believable promos that now kayfabe is back. That's awesome.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

Bret Hart on Seth.

quote:

I take no great pleasure in saying “I told you so,” but if you’re a professional wrestler and you keep hurting opponents and or yourself, clearly you’re doing it wrong. I wrestled a very realistic and physical style and not once in 23 yrs did I ever hurt one opponent ever. Seth Rollins needs to improve his technique and become the safest wrestler in the business. I have great respect for Seth. I believe he’ll improve and hopefully stop hurting the talent before someone gets killed.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/747...told-you-so-but

He's right as always.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

Jonny Nox posted:

Your brother broke Steve Austin's neck.

God already punished him for that. What do you want Bret to do about it?

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

Alan_Shore posted:

The crowd would LOVE KO/Jericho if they both stayed how they are. They both get massive reactions, and can make the crowd laugh constantly. They are both super entertaining, and the fans would eat up a rivalry, heel/heel be damned.

I can't believe I'm saying this but right now I'd prefer Jericho to get the belt before KO. I don't know, it just feels like he's earned it? And I love me some KO.

Also please let Bray be the one to beat Brock. I'd mark soooo hard.

Jericho has to get the title. He would sell being the Champion of the Universe so hard. He would be more entertaining with that belt than anyone else.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

Good that Nikki will be top face. She earned it after coming back from injury and fans appreciate her for it.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

RVD and Sabu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Sting is a Hall of Famer, AFAIK hasn't needed money in like a decade or more, and only came to WWE because he wanted to. If he wanted to put Seth or WWE on blast, why wouldn't he?

Could you imagine Sting putting anyone on blast?

Sting hasn't even said anything bad about Hogan for the Starrcade 97 finish. He's too nice.

Seth is a utter loving moron for powerbombing a 56 year old into a turnbuckle twice, even if Sting hadn't got injured.

• Locked thread