Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Pandaconda:
Anaconda x Panda:
Extremely hungry snake, eats all it sees before going into hibernation while it digests the village it just ate.

Slotphants:
Sloth x Elephant, massive creatures, tendency to fall asleep ON people and not bothering to move.

SpiderAnt:

If you thought Spiderman was bad news, this tarantula sized beast now lifts 20 times its weight, effectivly capable of flinging your arm to the wall if you piss it off... or eating through your skull.

Cat Skunk:

Cat with skunk glands, likes to walk onto your laptop, wave its rear end in your face and... RIP.

Searex:
Sea Horse x T-Rex, massive sea creatures that likes to eat people, boats and other things. Don't ask how the bred in the first place.

Towel:
Tiger x Owl. Flying tiger, crouching dragon, smart rear end tiger with wings and eyes like.. an owl. Likes to eat children.

Weed Wolf:
Weed + Wolf, chill animal, not inherently dangerous- but is very likely to get you arrested.

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Aug 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
Any animal + man = the even more most dangerous game

treasure bear

Uxzuigal posted:

Cat Skunk:
Cat with skunk glands, likes to walk onto your laptop, wave its rear end in your face and... RIP.

this was that creep pepé le pew's doing

google THIS

NFCino:
Rhinoceros + mobile tap-and-go payment technology. Won't stop charging even if you take away its credit card

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

NFCino:
Rhinoceros + mobile tap-and-go payment technology. Won't stop charging even if you take away its credit card

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Uxzuigal posted:

Pandaconda:
Anaconda x Panda:
Extremely hungry snake, eats all it sees before going into hibernation while it digests the village it just ate.

https://scientificenquirer.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/chinese-zoo-announces-birth-of-rare-pandacondas/

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

google THIS posted:

NFCino:

FluffieDuckie

Uxzuigal posted:

Slotphants:
Sloth x Elephant, massive creatures, tendency to fall asleep ON people and not bothering to move.
[b]

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Birk: bird+shark. Can smell blood from several miles away then dive bomb you and eat you in a couple of bites. Scary
Burk: bug+shark. Can smell blood from several miles away and then crawl into your house to get you over the course of several thousand bites. Scary
Bark: bat+shark. Similar to the birk, but at night. Scary
Bork: the noise a good doggo makes. Adorable.

I Was The Fury

Berk: bedbug+shark. Look man let's stop fighting about who brought them here in the first place and just buy new furniture. I'm pretty sure the rental agency has to cover cleaning costs anyways. Scary, but only because it requires confrontations with the mean roommate

google THIS

sharkchaku: two sharks connected tail-to-tail by an anaconda. scariest thing imaginable

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

google THIS posted:

NFCino:

-----

Ethersnake:
Snake, commonly found in server parks. Tends to annoy and potentialy strangle IT guys.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Gokumon:
Half Goku, Half Pokemon - double the trouble, save the cheerleader, save the world.

<3 <3 Vanisher

FactsAreUseless

Something like a cat, but a really lovely kind of cat, like if you crossed a cat with a terrible loving animal like Allison's god drat parrot, that thing will not stop, I swear to god Allison, anyway that would be a bad kind of animal to have, that kind of crossed-type animal.

Senior Management

Bear-Bear: One half is polar bear. The other half is also polar bear.

Goat+Cheese: Cuts out the middle man.

Spiderman: A spider with the mind of a man.

Manspider: A man who really enjoys silk.

Chameleon Wing Duck: All the powers of Dark Wing Duck but also better at hiding. Let's get dangerous.

:jerry:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Elefalcon- an elephant and a falcon. If it shits on your house it's done for.

Orcappotomus- A killer whale + a hippo. It can chase you through the water and across land. Makes for a mean bill collector or process server.

Hyenaceros- A single-horned dog-like creature that can gore a hole through concrete and bite through a cow's thighbone, which is a hyenaceros' natural enemy

Salamantis- An amphibious insect that rips it's own head off after mating with itself, which is followed by it bursting into flames and then being reborn, doomed to keep repeating this bizarre yet amusing to watch act.

Pitbull frog- Pit bull and a frog. It can snag it's prey from feet away with it's tongue and exert a bite that can crush a car, a pit bull frog's mortal (and natural) enemy

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

value-brand cereal

Vynar posted:

Bear-Bear: One half is polar bear. The other half is also polar bear.

So like if you saw them from the left side they'd be brown and but on the other side they're white? whoa. That's some good camouflage

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Splatmaster posted:

Elefalcon- an elephant and a falcon. If it shits on your house it's done for.

Orcappotomus- A killer whale + a hippo. It can chase you through the water and across land. Makes for a mean bill collector or process server.

Hyenaceros- A single-horned dog-like creature that can gore a hole through concrete and bite through a cow's thighbone, which is a hyenaceros' natural enemy

Salamantis- An amphibious insect that rips it's own head off after mating with itself, which is followed by it bursting into flames and then being reborn, doomed to keep repeating this bizarre yet amusing to watch act.

Pitbull frog- Pit bull and a frog. It can snag it's prey from feet away with it's tongue and exert a bite that can crush a car, a pit bull frog's mortal (and natural) enemy

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
what if you take two of these animal hybrids and breed those?!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Ahundredbux posted:

what if you take two of these animal hybrids and breed those?!

Elefalcon Slotphant:
Massive creatures with a tendency to fall asleep, fall out of the sky, leaving a meteor sized crater. Also missile sized poop.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
Skippo:
Skunk x Hippo, the powerful stink glands of a skunk combined with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSKQ3ZNQ_O8

EmmyOk

A tiger crossed with an even bigger meaner tiger.

Spider baby

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

darkarchon

My name is a trolling word
I think human+human is the most dangerous animal hybrid. Think about it though :colbert:

EmmyOk

The world's deadliest creature AND A sHARK

EmmyOk

It's water cos it drowns people and is also a hybrid with like all the best killers, hosed up.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Spiderbatman:
Spider x Bat x Man
Terrible creature of the night, fights crime with a bad haircut and sticky fingers. Unlike the real batman, this dude drives a Lada.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

EmmyOk posted:

It's water cos it drowns people and is also a hybrid with like all the best killers, hosed up.

water contains like millions of different creatures also all creatures contain water so I think you're right

EmmyOk

Dessication or death are our only options tbqh

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
double snake: its 2 snakes in 1

thanks Manifisto!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A pangolin, a dingo, and a donkey. It's not especially mean or nasty and is kind of ugly but it's called a pangalangadingdongkey which is fun to say

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

joke_explainer

polar bear + water bear. a polar bear that can survive intense radiation, the vacuum of space, long spans of time with zero food...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Velocipede - velociraptor and a centipede. Tiny velociraptor with a bunch of legs

Go-Gurt For Dinner
Octobear - The head of a bear with the suckered tentacles of the world's greatest cephalopod. The red species is particularly prized as a trophy.

I Was The Fury

CRAB: CRow mixed with tABby cat. Shaped like a tabby cat but pure black like a crow. Eats detritus and makes annoying noises when I'm trying to sleep. Scary

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Spicy Pig:
Fire Ant + Pig. Pig sized fire ant that makes snorting noises, eats anything and everything. Deadly.

<3 <3 Vanisher

I Was The Fury

HOT Dog: Horse+Ostrich+Tarantula+Dog an eight legged, feathered-but-flightless, behooved, fast, and durable best friend. Terminally stupid and might accidentally frighten itself to death when it remembers that ants exist. Dangerous to people you really don't like, but usually not poisonous.

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
Lark- lemur and a shark- able to swing through the trees as and snatch up dinner as it pleases. Can smell blood so always knows where you are.

darkarchon

My name is a trolling word

saucyseadweller posted:

Lark- lemur and a shark- able to swing through the trees as and snatch up dinner as it pleases. Can smell blood so always knows where you are.

Molark - mole and shark. can swim under water and under land and will get you in your sleep nobody is safe oh god please send help

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Kuppy: Kitten+puppy
Dangerous to big evil companies because they're so cute they distract you from commercials

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

darkarchon posted:

Molark - mole and shark. can swim under water and under land and will get you in your sleep nobody is safe oh god please send help

I am worried now...

<3 <3 Vanisher

• Locked thread