Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
We've all seen the video. Its reposted endlessly amongst the mental midgets out there who want to spread superstitions ignorance like wild fire across the internet, but here it is for those of you who managed to avoid it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8o2OFij3o

The video subposably showas a "man" struggling to "walk agianst" some so-called "wind". I'm going to take a minute or two out of my day and exposed the flaws of this obviously fake "video".

1. these people are suppose to be on some kind of bridge but if you look closely at the video the "bridge" just ends to the left of camera (duuhhhh)

2. it seems to be very very cold out. why would these folks be outside when its so cold? makes no sense at all

3. despite of this "fierce wind" the mans clothes hardly moves. HELLOOOOO DUMMIES, CLOTHES BLOWS IN WIND IDIOTS

4. the camera and cameraman has no problem standing perfectly still.

5. "but the jumping proves its wind!" NO IT DOESNT, he is clearly jumping up and backwards in the video open your loving eyes dipshit

6. you can see the pixel border around the man which clearly shows bad video compositing, at worst bad.

7. the wind is only in a certain "wind zone". wind doesnt blowing in zones you fuckman, it blows all around when it blows.

Still think its real? Get your brain checked pls it might be leaking LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i got a strong wind for you right here.... from inside my rear end

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
lets just put it like this: this thread blows harder than that fake wind in the video. i rest my case

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Man you really sold me on that video, so i clicked it and was disappointed to learn that it is not fake and cool, but instead legit and boring.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
one time I went to Hawaii with my parents and we went to the top of some volcano or whatever and it was WINDY AS gently caress like there were warning signs and everything about 40mph winds

I didn't get outta the car cuz gently caress that lol

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The goddamn Idaho Spud strikes again, what a world.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Had to watch the video on mute because ot the sexual nature of it, but I can conrirm that everything that Korean guy said is tru.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

OctoberBlues posted:

The goddamn Idaho Spud strikes again, what a world.

(winks@u)UU::::::::::::D~~~~~

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Idk about the wind or anything but posting so you can keep playing WoW!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
The winds through the Appalachian mountains are goddamn nuts in the winter. I've climbed steep hills only to get spun around and laid out at the top.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

caught wind of this thread and I have a "3" blowing in your way, op

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Takane posted:

Idk about the wind or anything but posting so you can keep playing WoW!

you got it pal :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Toadvine posted:

The winds through the Appalachian mountains are goddamn nuts in the winter. I've climbed steep hills only to get spun around and laid out at the top.

i wanna get spun around and laid out by a sexy pikachu!

• Locked thread