Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Count me in as another person who's pro-Dave. Him being on the show annoyed me at first, but he's become a genuinely good opinion/voice of reason. Also, I love his "meow" -ing during the finale because it just feels, to me, like him having a good time while making fun of how ridiculous the whole thing is.

Also, go Kelly! (Ryan and Gian are both legitimately good artists and I'd happily be tattooed by either of them)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

But still Kelly should absolutely been in the final 2 and it was total bullshit that they chose gian over her bc she did new school when she didn't even pick it.

As a gigantic Kelly Doty lover, I'll disagree with this. She definitely lobbied to get New School.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

there wolf posted:

American traditional is always going to look a little lackluster next to stuff with more color.

Come say that to my face

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Invalid Validation posted:

At least this season had mostly ok tattoos throughout the season. Past seasons they were almost all garbage until the last couple episodes.

Who else remembers the very first contestant to be sent home, B-Tat? I honestly cannot wrap my head around how he ever made it onto the show unless it was all a big joke.

http://www.spike.com/photos/4iidqm/ink-master-artist-portfolio-brian-b-tat-robinson

• Locked thread