Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glasnost toyboy
May 29, 2009
Her getting to choose skulls probably seemed like it would make good TV, I guess? Eric's was a lot better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glasnost toyboy
May 29, 2009
Why would you ever say what Nate said, on TV none the less? That was a bit hosed up. I haven't watched much of the earlier seasons, is this kind of poo poo standard?

glasnost toyboy
May 29, 2009

Invalid Validation posted:

That can't be good for your body.

This has never been a concern for Dave.

I thought Gian's body of work through the season was great, and he turned some lovely canvasses in to great tattoos, like the pin up of the guy in front of his car, but his final tattoo wasn't anywhere near as good as Ryan's, it was an impossible task though. Ryan had to do cheesy new school oh noooo. That's the game though I guess.

And yeah, agree about it being silly to eliminate Kelly on 'what she does daily', especially after saying how cool it was that Ryan got to do her thing. Oh well, she killed it.

• Locked thread