Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
What happens with the canvases whose artist was stopped before finishing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Good episode.

Nunez: You all have an advantage, if you were paying attention to the critiques...
Kelly:

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Digital Jedi posted:

What bugs me the most about Kelly's piece is that the mermaids are different. One has the whole chest exposed but the only only half. It ruins the symmetry of the piece.

I like that the mermaids are in different positions and not simply mirror images.

right to bear karma posted:

I just watched the finale on DVR and I think the suspension swing might beat out Boneface's truth bomb for funniest Ink Master moment. I'm dying to know what the rationale behind that was. Jesus.

Catch Dave next year for the first season of....BodyMod Master!

• Locked thread