Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
right to bear karma
Feb 20, 2001

There's a Dr. Fist here to see you.
Hallelujah, I am actually watching Ink Master while it airs and can read the thread. This show is my favorite train wreck show.

Epi Lepi posted:

Also, how the gently caress is Nikki 24?? Boneface dropped a truth bomb there in my opinion.
I had that exact same reaction when I started reading this thread after the previous episode and saw her age in the OP. Lo and behold, when I finished catching up tonight, thus spake Boneface. Sketchy turning away after that line was the best, I'm sure he was cracking up.

I'm rooting hard for Kelly. Nikki needs to go, she's dragging the chick unit down with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right to bear karma
Feb 20, 2001

There's a Dr. Fist here to see you.

Pussy Quipped posted:

Dave being suspended by flesh hooks and then having a guy run across the stage to push him like a swing was loving hilarious

I just watched the finale on DVR and I think the suspension swing might beat out Boneface's truth bomb for funniest Ink Master moment. I'm dying to know what the rationale behind that was. Jesus.

I really like Kelly's final piece and am butt hurt that it didn't get shown on TV. I was rooting for her but Gian and Ryan are amazing, too, and they really rose to the occasion.

• Locked thread