Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

My favorite thing about this show is now every time I see a tattoo I hear myself going THAT LOOKS REALLY FLAT in my head even if it isn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Flyinglemur posted:

My wife and I just looked at each other with huge eyes when Nikki started arguing with Oliver. Part of me wonders if she is just getting an edit like this - maybe they ask for feedback from everyone and they are just showing hers. It wouldn't be beyond a reality TV show to do this. But every week its the same thing...just her providing more critiques from the sidelines.

I can't remember if it was the beginning of this season or during the last one but it was the first time someone in the gallery spoke up and I think Nunez said something like "Is this what we're doing now? Everybody wants to pop off during someone else's critique?"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

glasnost toyboy posted:

Why would you ever say what Nate said, on TV none the less? That was a bit hosed up. I haven't watched much of the earlier seasons, is this kind of poo poo standard?

It's one of the most over-produced shows inasmuch as the contestants will provide whatever house arguments the producers ask for, and that's pretty consistent throughout the series

This season has no St Marq, so you got that going for you

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

They're annoying because of the lack of awareness involved with their entire alliance mindset, which is "Us giving people a bad canvas is STRATEGY. People giving us a bad canvas is PERSECUTION."

I'm also in the camp of the top three being Kelly, Ryan, and Gian. I think that's the order they finish in as well, although I'm interested in what Gian could do with all that time the finalists get.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I want to be on this show just so I can win the option to pick the style for someone else and say freehand tribal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

HungryMedusa posted:

Navarro looks like Justin Bieber 20 years from now.

He's doing pretty good then since he's 30 years older

• Locked thread