Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

This season sucks.

The format is terrible, Dave is the only judge. And the girl alliance is super annoying.

OmegaBR posted:

Complaining about manipulation while piping up during the judging, heh. I guarantee the girls are gonna turn on each other, probably around the time the top ten merge.

Huh, I guess Julia's voice was fairly fake.

oh it was absolutely fake, that was known during her season. She's such a bitch. and I can't wait for Gia and the other girl with the grey hair to leave, they annoy the crap out of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

OmegaBR posted:

I'd like to see a female Ink Master as much as the next person, but here you've got one who gave up on the challenge and practically demanding an easy canvas because she's in a bad mood about it.

All the girls left are annoying as gently caress, except maybe Kelly. I can't stand Ryan and Gia. Mega bitches.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

The format sucks and no one is establishing themselves as someone I want to win. I don't care about any of them really. SketchyLawyer and I think Eric(?) are the only dudes I kind of like so far. The girls are all annoying except maaaaybe Kelly.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Epi Lepi posted:

Also, how the gently caress is Nikki 24?? Boneface dropped a truth bomb there in my opinion.

:owned:

Drugs are bad, mmmkay.

But seriously that was hilarious.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Johnny Truant posted:

Nikki really needs to follow Sketchy's tip and shut the gently caress up, jfc.

Who's everybody rooting for? Gian, Kelly and Sketchy are my favourites. Sketchy doesn't have the best tattoos but his demeanor is the best. Tito is also hilarious.

Ryan is obviously going to be a finalist, I'm thinking for final 5 it'll be Ryan, Gian, Kelly, Gia and... hmm... hopefully Sketchy!

Yeah I'm with you on Gian and Sketchy. possibly Kelly too, she's the only girl who isn't super annoying.

I think Eric or Beavers could win it.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I'm soooo glad Gia went home. Her and Ryan were annoying as gently caress together. Nikki needs to go next.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

agreed go home Nikki.

Go Team Sketchy.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

OmegaBR posted:

Man, it's the times like these where the judging process comes into question. They sent Gia home based on report cards, and if they had done the same here, Kevin would have gone home. Eric's was definitely the worst overall, but he still even had better detail than Kevin and his uneven hourglass.

With him gone, looking at the people who are left, I think your final three are basically already decided: Ryan, Gian, and Kelly. Nate did well tonight, but I really don't totally buy that garbage he was spouting about only pretending to be mediocre until now. Boneface's artistry is questionable. Kevin's been a face in the crowd and is not going to win with performances like tonight's. Sketchy's about to crack. Nikki can perform well, but she's also Nikki.

Agreed on everything. I'm rooting for Gian now with the numbers dwindling and Sketchy wanting to leave. I still want Nikki to go home but looks like Sketchy peaces out next week. :smith:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

glasnost toyboy posted:

Why would you ever say what Nate said, on TV none the less? That was a bit hosed up. I haven't watched much of the earlier seasons, is this kind of poo poo standard?

Honestly this is one of the worst seasons they've had. No one stands out as who I want to win, there's so much bullshit like the retarded crap Nate said and everything Nikki spouts from her mouth, and the overall quality of work from the contestants is seriously subpar compared to past seasons.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

21st Cherry boy posted:

What awful gimmick are they gonna try next season?

Battle of the sexes? Oh wait they already did that with this lovely season.

TheDon01 posted:

I still don't understand the point of the teams. It doesn't seem to matter aside from the few early episodes where half the contestants were safe.

It's not like they've really capitalized on there being teams compared to previous seasons when the elimination tattoos are almost always individual efforts. Is there a lot more coaching from Nunez and Peck that we're not seeing?

There really is no point to the teams. If anything it takes away from the show because it affects Oliver and Nunez's ability to judge at all. I doubt the teams make a difference in the finale.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Invalid Validation posted:

I'd be just fine with Kelly or Gian.

I'm rooting for Gian but would be ok with Kelly.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

TheDon01 posted:

Every now and then they walk around and say "that looks good" or "hey maybe outline that?"

But :shrug: they did that other seasons too.

I wish they had some real coaching sessions or something.

I feel like that would take away from the point of the show though, I mean it's a contest to see who is the best, not meant for people who need to learn (I'm not saying they don't learn poo poo). And it would be hard to do it during the contest logistically with everyone tattooing at the same time.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Gian got robbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Invalid Validation posted:

They really need to get their sound poo poo together on the live episodes it sounds terrible.

It really is amazing they haven't figured this out yet, every single live finale there is some problem where the contestants can't hear Dave or he can't hear them so there is awkward pauses.

• Locked thread