Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I don't find facial piercings or tattoos attractive on women but Ryan is absolutely killing it. AND her work is pretty awesome.

I thought it was pretty ballsy of whichever woman it was that said the skull pick winner wasn't being a good teammate RIGHT AFTER the ladies all decided to stick together no matter what team they were on.

Sorry, I'm terrible with names :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Ryann seems like competition so I get that. And he had hinted earlier that Nikki was annoying him, so there you go.

I'm looking forward to Nikki leaving. I doubt she will show as much class as Geary did.

edit: juggling the skulls seems like a great idea. I would give myself the "best" one and then randomly hand them out. Especially this early in the game.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Beller posted:

I laughed really, really hard at that joke and the overlapping shrieking that followed.

I loved the reactions from the other guys so much.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
If Mike's flag had been an upside down American Flag they would have had him drawn and quartered.

My wife and I just looked at each other with huge eyes when Nikki started arguing with Oliver. Part of me wonders if she is just getting an edit like this - maybe they ask for feedback from everyone and they are just showing hers. It wouldn't be beyond a reality TV show to do this. But every week its the same thing...just her providing more critiques from the sidelines.

It's weird and I can't wait until she goes home in a puff of angry smoke that looks 30 years older than it is.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

detective monkey paw posted:

At some point last episode they said report cards don't matter anymore. Which sucks because Kevin should definitely have gone home. He's been dinged for not outlining so this time he just did two? One black and one white?

This is the conversation I had with my wife as we watched the wrong person go home...that they said last week that report cards don'e matter anymore and one bad tattoo and you're done.

I can't believe the judges gushed about the Ram on the Charger and how it worked with the brand when Ram is Dodge's truck line. I thought the Bees were super on target for the branding but the rest of the design was pretty meh.

I want to believe that Nate was pulling a St Marq by just spouting off dumb poo poo to throw everyone off their game. I truly want to believe that.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Nikki getting mad that the boys were showing favoritism based on gender was simply amazing

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I love what Dave brings to the show a lot, and am glad I've got to see this side of him as I appreciate him as a human being.

But this still makes me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_daClCbUHA

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

TheRationalRedditor posted:

Haha I often remember this ultra-rare actually funny family guy cutaway, as well

Dave really has grown to become the voice of reason on the show, which has been very evident in the judging of the last 2 seasons. It's quite the character growth

I don't know if you're being serious or if you're in on the whole thing that Family Guy isn't funny because some days my sarcasm detector is brokedick. I saw whatever episode that is from in the last 6 months and it stuck with me, that's all :what:

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I also disagree with the results but at least this season the top three were all likeable (to me anyway). It seemed that Gian and Ryan were having a friendly discussion while they were awkwardly standing there, and there was no real drama between those three during the season.

Nikki can still gently caress right off for being completely oblivious to her actions vs her words when it came to personal attacks and being salty about a men's alliance.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

KilGrey posted:

I think they should have kept him suspended the rest of the show. The judges table would just be a shot of Oliver and Chris like normal with Dave's midsection floating between them.

Dave can only talk when he's on camera as he swings between the two judges tables.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I volunteered to be a human canvas (because I'm garbage) a couple of season ago and one of the questions was "would you allow yourself to be talked out of a tattoo or placement?"

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Trillhouse posted:

I'm always tempted to volunteer. I'd almost want a bad tattoo because the story would be so great. "Wow you're tattoo is so...interesting" "It sucks. You can say it. It sent an obese guy with gauges the size of dinner plates home after he swore at Dave Navarro. I can show you the video"

And your tattoo is like a sad looking worm crawling out of a lumpy skull or something trite. Or a horse with Down's Syndrome.

Exactly.

I was hoping for another military episode or a "redo" episode because I put in the application that my first tattoo was just an outline of two submarines and I would love to add color and a background to it. Plus it would be more unique than a Soldier's Cross or a dude in fatigues or a pinup or what have you. I am tempted to just go to Vegas and pay Sausage to do it or find Clean Rock's place because even though there are better artists closer to me (more than likely) I really like what those two do. And I've never been to Vegas, so there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

TheRationalRedditor posted:

Did you actually make it on? How contentious is the race to be a guinea pig with no assurances? I have to assume the producers prioritize seethingly obvious mental illness in candidates when available

Nope.

• Locked thread