Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
In

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Somberbrero posted:

Join harder!!

edit: Also Ecco what's your status, still replacement?

Put me in u wacko

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote TMM
Said he was scum. The end. If only all our scum targets were so easy.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

im thinking the same thing but im not voting bcause were lovers (thanks mod)

When you get home I'm gonna flerp you so good.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Where dat scum at?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

BK looks like bad scum who knows TMM isn't scum hope this helps :) ##vote BK

But tmm said he was scum ???

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

It's not really a scum claim though, it's a jokephase response to a synx gambit type question. I thought that was what Asiina was going for because it came right on the heels of me asking flerp if he was scum. I guess I should have just autovoted flerp because he didn't answer the question 'correctly'.

You could have just not been an idiot who ruins discussion?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

The important thing to remember here is that we are literally at TMM's mercy here. Any discussion we have going forward is going to be painted irrevocably by his scum claim in d1. So even if we lynch him and he flips scum, everyone doing the right thing and performing their civic duty with a policy lynch is all of a sudden a scum suspect. If we don't lynch him we are forced to constantly wonder if he is scum and this was his plan the whole time.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I think if we have an investigative role they should check him out :shrug:

I have a solution too. But I can't solve my stupid loving puzzle so I may never use it haha

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

love works in mysterious ways

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

i feel like my brain is trying to escape through my forehead so if i somehow miss deadline don't post.

Did you just confirm your brain for scum? Please don't do this mod. It's really lovely.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

Why is Jimson pinging you

He's jealous of mine and flerps love. Also hes scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

It's better to 'waste' the day now than it is to wait until later when the game is on the line.

The problem is you seem pretty drat hell bent on getting us to waste this day.

Either by making your lovely gambit and then scum claiming as a "joke" or now by pushing non educational policy lynches on lurkers. When most people are more than happy to give lurkers a pass d1 because honestly? Even in 7 player games d1 sucks rear end.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also ##vote Tmm

This all combined is making my taint tingle.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey guys. Would you mind helping me tape rulers and measuring tapes to my ceiling? I gotta go visit my shizophrenic mom

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hosed up tmm is still scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

you actually gonna play this mafia game bud?

Have been and will been?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

I am scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

If they're related your result is probably good (use it and lose it), and if they're unrelated your result is probably good(cop ability not related to loss). What makes you unsure?

He's not a cop. He is scum with tmm and is trying to hedge his bets and play both sides of the fence. If we lynch tmm yay town cred if not him throwing doubt saved his buddy.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

The source material for this game is really wonky and lends itself well to fake claims and "hidden" truths. Also cameras.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Asiina posted:

No. It's pretty obvious imo.

Hmm Kashuno is getting defensive.

##vote Kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Why are you always so wrong Kash?

Good discussion

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

so... why is that you think that it's "kash is lying about the ability to gain his alignment from a mason doc with a special code word but hes also a scumbo who has another scumbo that can frame and/or take away a cop ability who was then put onto tmm and then RF copped TMM and got a scum result thats not true or is another scumbo (the same as the one you said earlier???)" instead of "RF copped TMM and got scum because TMM is scum"

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Idk who I'm voting 4 ##vote tmm but its tmm

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lol is no one else seeing what kashuno is doing?

##vote Kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Explain it to the class because your dumb rear end ignored me contradicting myself at all :sun:

Youre trying for a Jimson Gambit-u™ but your not me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I do though.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Guys. It's kash. I bet my hat.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Who wants to be friends in the masonry tonight

Me and flerp plz. I miss his touch.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

one say well be scum 2gether and itll be the best game of mafia ever

<3
I feel like we have been in so many games that its hard to blame our never being scum together on pure chance.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lol u all so dumb. Kash is an scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

also jimson u around i think ur the only person who hasnt checked in yet

IDK it's tricky, cuz like.. TMM Said he was scum, so OBVS vote TMM, but also Kashuno is in this game and we didn't turbo him day one sooooooo :shrug:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Actually, seeing TMM at -1 is really all the evidence I need that this is the right vote to make.

##vote TMM
Sorry for letting my absence carry me on this long. As I said before if we lynch TMM, even if they're town, the only thing we are serving to do is prevent any recurring stupidity where now scum has an easy go to target to redirect blame onto. So it's a WIn/Win situation, no matter the circumstances.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

HiipFire posted:

Kash is cool tho dont be mean

He is cool

For me to turbo poop on

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Yay I was right

WE were right.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Day 2 is far to long to suffer a Kashuno to live.

##vote Kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

my hot take: kash scum

My hot take: flerp is hot

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

would you be willing to vote glitch thief with me

*palsy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Friend me. I need friends to stave off my suicide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I would vote gt with Kashuno but only if gt promises he is a scum.

• Locked thread