Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I can't remember my exact state of mind and emotions the first time I smoked a weed, or when i took pills for the first time, but I was in enough distress that i forsook my as of then straight edge attitude about any mind altering substance and threw it out the window to make myself feel better, and since then i've never been more than a phone call away from some drugs, but with sobriety stints, and sobriety is good sometimes but when my brain chemsitry goes sour it's actually p. dangerous and the more i think about it the more i realize i probably need professional help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

emoji posted:

If the concept of 'sobriety stints' doesn't sound completely absurd in your mind then you most assuredly need professional help years ago. It's never too late.

My last run without drugs was about a year. Its not like 2 weeks sober then 6 months chasing highs. But ive never felt a need to excise it all from my life and just get some paxil or something till recently after a few xanax blackouts which is something i never used to do. But yeah its probably time

• Locked thread