Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why is no one sitting in the lowest seats? Too low/can't see over the players on the sideline?

e: requisite thank Xort that football is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Nice little drive there by Hawaii.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Did Hawaii onside kick to start because their kicker is incapable of kicking it deep?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Alaois posted:

late night football is what separates the fans from the insomniacs

I do like that Hawaii managed to travel 6000 miles or something and still managed to end up playing a game that kicks off this late for US time.

Huh, after looking it up Australia is only like 1000 miles farther away from Hawaii than New York is.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I like this Rainbow RB.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Alaois posted:

:siren: MARSHAWN LYNCH SIGHTING :siren:

Did anyone post this?

I don't like the Seahawks, but I can't help but love Marshawn.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kayakyakr posted:

From 2012

Although, that was a pretty vertical jump.

From a while back, but the way this rule works in the NFL is you can jump, you just cannot jump and land on opposing players. The idea might be kind of the same even if they say it's about the guys jumping landing on their heads?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That dropped touchdown.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

KKKLIP ART posted:

Is Mack Brown still doing that thing where Texas pays him money to hang out around the school and glad-hand donors?

Nah he gave up head coaching a while back.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
This is where Vince Young, Colt McCoy, those NFL guys made their...

Well I suppose that's technically true Mack.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Holy poo poo I thought that was gonna be a pick 6 at first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

siriuslysomething posted:

How long has NDSU had a team? It seems weird that this is their first home overtime ever although I guess they usually just stomp teams at home?

Yeah I think they just win at home and that's why they haven't had one.

• Locked thread