Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Sash! posted:

I finally dined at a Zaxby's and enjoyed the Zax sauce.

I also made a pilgrimage to Spanky's in Savannah to partake in the fountainhead of the chicken finger. Pretty sure everyone, literally everyone, makes a better chicken finger. That hobo that got Cleveland to draft Manziel probably makes better ones.

well, its no Raising Canes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

RumbleFish posted:

This is the most chill and ambivalent I've been about a college football season in many years, but I'm still happy it's here.

To me, having zero expectations with how the season will go due to the whole new coaching shift and question-marks in terms of offense actually makes me feel better about this season than last season. I'd like to see us 8-4 by the end of the year, but who the hell knows, not me!

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

how can you not like a team called the rainbow warriors

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Hawaii has balls of steel going for an onside for the first kick

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

so do we say Xort like "zort" or what

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

or do we say it like Xort

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I'm getting Sugar Bowl flashbacks on behalf of Hawaii

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

i cant figure out who the aussies are rooting for

beer

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

who drinks more, aussie sports fans or LSU fans?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

HELL YEAH 'BOWS

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

What are the wacky rules that let a team play an extra game if they have Hawaii on the schedule

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Scionix posted:

i dont think those cal db's could have given less of a gently caress if they tried tbh

on a scale of 0-jay cutler, how few fucks were given

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

#NEVERPUNT

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

What a loving fade pass. Those are normally poo poo and that was right on the money

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

gently caress YEAH

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

this game going to be a shoot out because what is a defense

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

found my go to Hawai'i support gif:

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Pakled posted:

Every season, more and more goons are also watching on WatchESPN. One day, everyone in the thread is going to be watching on a 30-second delay and everything will be good.

not as long as i get free directv :getin:

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

I'm on Sling now

Joke's on me, though, my laptop lags with Sling for some reason

what browser are you using?

e: looks like its a fu ll blown app

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I appreciate Hawaii is saying gently caress it we'll go deep

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I do believe the 'bos are gonna have a bit of trouble with the rest of this game

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

was that a goat noise

I t hought I heard the goat noise

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Thoguh posted:

So are the Bison gonna murder Charleston Southern today or is the dynasty finally over?

Seeing the FIghting Bob Stitt's beat the Bison last year was a really fun way to start off the season.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I have a feeling that either one of these teams is better than Cal or Hawai'i and would have played as competitive of a game.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

Hearing Mack Brown say "stick" over and over again is like nails on a chalkboard.

Is Mack Brown still doing that thing where Texas pays him money to hang out around the school and glad-hand donors?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

As much as I hate having to defend against it, watching option football that is done well is loving awesome

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

the Bison football uniforms look like a 6 year old designed them

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

There's honor in the existential dread that is MACtion.

MACtion is the sword in the darkness. MACtion is the watcher on the walls. MACtion the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to MACtion, for this thursday night and all the thursday nights to come.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Holy poo poo I thought that was gonna be a pick 6 at first.

Same

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

well this sure is a way to start the overtime off

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Charleston Southern QB just got planted

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

The OT thing is strange to me too, mostly because it seems like at least once a season UGA just can't put it away and has to go to OT to beat a team they should have put away in regulation. Recency bias, I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Thermos H Christ posted:

It's some of the best play calling in the country.

Minus the last 2 or 3 seasons at Texas

• Locked thread