Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

mostlygray posted:

Vegeta is a flavoring used in all slavic food. It's basically vegetable powder, salt, and MSG. I use it in place of chicken or beef stock and it's the best. Vegeta goes in everything. You can buy it in 2 kilo bags for just a few bucks.

it doesn't have msg anymore or at least the poo poo my dad has all has 'NO GLUTAMINIAN MONOSODOWY' in big yellow letters. i got a big rear end sack of it with a crazy lookin polish guy on it that has msg in it tho. its latino but sazon goya also has MSG in it if you buy some that isn't in english and doesn't have NO MSG on it. i use it for beans n rice

MSG is the sodium salt of glutamic acid. being a salt it means when you dissolve it in water it turns into glutamic acid and sodium ions so basically what im saying is that the entire concept of msg allergy is bunk as theres no mechanism for people who eat it to get sick. unless they're sensitive to glutamic acid but i very much doubt that considering its a compound found in basically every single living thing. like wheat's protein load is like a third glutamic acid but you dont see people complaining about getting headaches from flour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

gary oldmans diary posted:

snake? snake!? snaaaaaake!

saaake

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
this stuff

is really good. its basically liquid msg, like lite soy sauce but more about the savory than the weird soy flavors

• Locked thread