Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/770315231880966144

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
drat did I miss Les Miles...

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

CFB's The Big Aristotle

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Punter TD was the biggest robbery of the decade

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

pillsburysoldier posted:

Greyson Lambert getting 1st team snaps for UGA :getin: :getin: :getin:

during a 5 minute press viewing period. I dunno, he maybe starts, but I don't doubt that if he does Eason still plays at least some meaningful drives.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
I'm not saying that Hillary Clinton had anything to do with the death of the Waco Kid but recent history regarding made up rapes, ken starr, Antonin Scalia, and 1993 says differently

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Pimp Cauldron posted:

it's time to move past "dumpster fire" as a term for a bad sports program. I will happily suggest alternatives.

Enemies of Rutgers Athletics

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

anne frank fanfic posted:

I'm not saying that Hillary Clinton had anything to do with the death of the Waco Kid but recent history regarding made up rapes, ken starr, Antonin Scalia, and 1993 says differently

what happened in 1993

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Scionix posted:

what happened in 1993

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh

e: Or as AFF is framing it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Reno I guess

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Aug 30, 2016

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

anne frank fanfic posted:

The Waco Kid drank himself to death after saving Rock Ridge sorry aff

(rip Gene Wilder btw)

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

pillsburysoldier posted:

Greyson Lambert getting 1st team snaps for UGA :getin: :getin: :getin:

Jacob Eason 'bout to be the most popular man in Georgia.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

some email posted:

Hi (name pasted from Linkedin),

As (job title pasted from Linkedin), I’m sure you get your fair share of boring pitches from sales guys like me, so since we’re approaching the college football season, thought I’d mix it up and have a little fun. With the UH - Oklahoma game coming up on Saturday, I wanted to propose a friendly wager.

If UH wins on Saturday, I’ll send you some UH gear from the team store. If Oklahoma pulls off the win, you entertain an informal 20 minute chat on Monday about (a whole load of IT cloud bullshit).

Nice try marketing drone but I'm not gonna be in any mood to listen to a sales pitch if OU trashes the Coogs.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Joey Freshwater posted:

Pfff you act like we haven't had Rocky Top for years

That's my point. The song was so godawful that I forgot about Rockytop and the mic'd marching band that plays it. That takes some doing.

Pimp Cauldron posted:

it's time to move past "dumpster fire" as a term for a bad sports program. I will happily suggest alternatives.

How about 'Auburn-esk"?

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

gently caress Furman, I guess.

friday night, muthafuckas

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Go noles, gently caress the gators

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

May FAMU be given less funding or something in the next appropriation round.

I dunno, I can't really hate them.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Korranus posted:

The Waco Kid drank himself to death after saving Rock Ridge sorry aff

(rip Gene Wilder btw)

Why do I keep finding out about people dying from this comedy forum? :smith:

RIP the only good Willy Wonka.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Pimp Cauldron posted:

BLEVE

BLEVE is fun to say plus they are unstoppable

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

Warbird posted:

That's my point. The song was so godawful that I forgot about Rockytop and the mic'd marching band that plays it. That takes some doing.

How about 'Auburn-esk"?

It'd be "Auburn-esque."

I guess spellcheck doesn't work in trailer parks.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Save it for Saturday fellas

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

A twisted pictoral of phoenix, AZ

LeeMajors posted:

Jacob Eason 'bout to be the most popular man in Georgia.

i wouldn't be surprised or angry if eason doesn't play at all, especially if defense, running, and short passes works which is what I'm guessing the gameplan will be from a 1st game alabama DC

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Does anyone ITT use CenturyLink Prism and use it to login to BTN2Go? BTN2Go tells me that BTN is not included in my cable package but it definitely is... I'd rather not call CL because their customer service is not good.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Ooh, can we start hating our opponents for the week now? Cause gently caress USC. They haven't been relevant since Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams was their head coach.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
gently caress App State! Those dumb...*checks online* Mountaineers! I bet that they're not even that good at climbing mountains!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Pimp Cauldron posted:

i wouldn't be surprised or angry if eason doesn't play at all, especially if defense, running, and short passes works which is what I'm guessing the gameplan will be from a 1st game alabama DC

12/17, 92 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT

- Lambert's line against Auburn last year in a 20-13 win

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I'm really surprised how much love UGA is getting considering they hired Muschamp 2.0.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Joey Freshwater posted:

gently caress App State! Those dumb...*checks online* Mountaineers! I bet that they're not even that good at climbing mountains!

They're quite good at it and better at football than they have right to be. They beat Michigan at home a few years back and they still talk about it.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Joey Freshwater posted:

I'm going to root so hard for App State on Thursday.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Warbird posted:

They're quite good at it and better at football than they have right to be. They beat Michigan at home a few years back and they still talk about it.

Yeah but they're a wholly different team now since Moore left. Satterfield played and coached under Moore so they're very similar coaching-wise but it's not the same team. Also Michigan completely overlooked that team and tried relying on talent alone to with that game and got punched in the mouth.

The game won't (and shouldn't) be close, I was only making jokes because we always have a lightweight for our first game. Next week should be fun though

Regnevelc posted:

I'm going to root so hard for App State on Thursday.

You're uninvited

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

I'm really surprised how much love UGA is getting considering they hired Muschamp 2.0.

1) Because we're UGA and overhyping everything is what we do;
2) He hasn't coached a game yet but has won the press conferences and is a recruiting beast; and
3) Schottenheimer's not in Athens anymore. Actually that one should be #1.

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Aug 30, 2016

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

LeeMajors posted:

Georgia is bound to have another disappointing year. Simply because it's their punishment for crimes against nature by what they do to those poor drat dogs.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress every team that isn't my team, tbh.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

gently caress UC Davis. You're the ag school propping up all the other UC's so they can maintain land grant status.

20 miles from Sacramento is not the Bay Area, admit that you're just a nicer Stockton.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
gently caress the pieces of poo poo good for nothing reno bastards and the northern nevada assholes that enable them

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Lessail posted:

gently caress the pieces of poo poo good for nothing reno bastards and the northern nevada assholes that enable them

The cannon is red motherfuckers!!!

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

gently caress the huskers because they'll probably go out and beat Oregon AND Ohio State and then invariably lose to Illinois or worse, Purdue... again! And thereby give me the heartache that I became all so common last year. Actually I'm really optimistic this year (because I'm touched in the head) but thought I'd get my vitriol out now.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
gently caress you, West Virginia

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Thoguh posted:

gently caress every team that isn't my team, tbh.

This, except for Wazzu. Long live wheez

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Seaniqua posted:

This, except for Wazzu. Long live wheez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C2C - 2.0