Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Michigan has a high ranking because their schedule is a 2-game cakewalk with no quality opponents, and if they weren't ranked highly there would be a very good chance no Big 10 school got in the playoffs should Ohio State not go undefeated this year. Particularly now that everyone's suspicions about Iowa were confirmed.

Plus the media has to constantly push their narratives and one of them is treating Jim Harbaugh like he's accomplished something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

go3 posted:

He needs to win a real conference, like the AFC or SEC.

this but unironically

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Nick Saban was wildly successful in the NFL, but the players mutinied because he was too good for them

I'm going to put this on my loving tombstone

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Im offended by the notion that Scionix is more of a bammer than I am

he was just here first

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Grittybeard posted:

If it helps any I immediately thought about you while reading that. You don't even have to split your allegiance now and then if Texas is not absolute poo poo.

drat straight

my second team is in the UA system!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
also lol if you don't think Saban brought in Taylor just so he could cut the dude and show the team he was willing to do it

just lol

• Locked thread