Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Live stream here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8_CLY3fAo

Hey Burners ready for another year of the Orgy Dome?
http://www.andthentheresonlylove.com/#!donate/c1818

quote:

Our 24/7 Air Conditioned Orgy Dome is open to adult couples and moresomes looking for a safe place to love. We estimate that over 5,000 people used our dome during Burning Man last year - and for the first time ever we were FULL. Not one more inch of space was available some nights, with couples waiting for others to leave the dome so they could fit inside.

The Playa is a wonderful place where people have life changing experiences. For many people our Dome is one of them. Many couples leave the Orgy Dome asking us where they can go to experience something similar. We are proud of what we offer the residents of Black Rock City.

I'm sure there will be plenty of tales to tell this year, such as the lesbian fisting tent, massive amounts of chinese research chemical, and of course free love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm gay

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Imagine the smell

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Where is the live camera footage of the orgy OP?

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

burning man looks bleak in a way even the most sodden british music festival/somme reenactment inexplicably held on a floodplain can only dream of

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
That sure is a bunch of grody people loving in the wastelands

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i had the money to go to burning man back in 2010, and as i got closer and closer to actually doing it I started thinking, you know i am honestly not interested in doing anything on a dry lake bed, at all. I was also increasingly becoming less and less tolerant of, well, the kinds of people who go to events like that. Nobody was atalking about silicon valley nerds pouring in back in 2010, it was the grungy brain fried hippie type, and i just didn't wanna chill with them while baking and choking on playa

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I would constantly be puking from the stank of BO and Patchouli.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Just me n my dusty dick waitin in line for the orgy tent.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Why do they call rich geeks tech bros? Being a nerd automatically disqualifies you from being a bro. It's an oxymoron.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Yo y'all think the orgy tent would let me jerk off in the corner?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

hemophilia posted:

i had the money to go to burning man back in 2010, and as i got closer and closer to actually doing it I started thinking, you know i am honestly not interested in doing anything on a dry lake bed, at all. I was also increasingly becoming less and less tolerant of, well, the kinds of people who go to events like that. Nobody was atalking about silicon valley nerds pouring in back in 2010, it was the grungy brain fried hippie type, and i just didn't wanna chill with them while baking and choking on playa

I've never had the interest or opportunity to go, but burning man sounds loving miserable, even by music festival standards.

I'd rather go the gathering of the juggalos because then atleast I'm not surrounded by pretentious posers.

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

Romans 1:24-25 posted:

24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
is that live stream real?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

down n out posted:

Just me n my dusty dick waitin in line for the orgy tent.
you can avoid collecting dust by knitting a penis cozy for it
smartest move i ever made

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Dreddout posted:

I've never had the interest or opportunity to go, but burning man sounds loving miserable, even by music festival standards.

I'd rather go the gathering of the juggalos because then atleast I'm not surrounded by pretentious posers.

I feel pretty much the same way, i think the gathering would be fascinating to go to once

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
10 dollars for one hit doesn't seem actuary.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

~sandstorm joke~

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i just read the orgy pit and it seems like you need at least a +1 to get in. you can't waltz in as a dude and sample the platter so to speak

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
just find another dude awkwardly shuffling his feet by the entrance and pair up with him acting like youre gonna gay it up with him inside
be prepared to act discriminated against just in case theres resistance to your entering

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

hemophilia posted:

i just read the orgy pit and it seems like you need at least a +1 to get in. you can't waltz in as a dude and sample the platter so to speak

What if I find another solo bro though and we go in under the guise of being gay, then saunter over to opposite corners of the dome and start wanking

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

gary oldmans diary posted:

just find another dude awkwardly shuffling his feet by the entrance and pair up with him acting like youre gonna gay it up with him inside
be prepared to act discriminated against just in case theres resistance to your entering

this mother fucker gets it, wanna be my jerk off buddy bro?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

hemophilia posted:

ehh it's been like that for awhile, probably something like 2008ish. it was worth it to go once tho now it's like you got to drop multiple grand to go. it's kinda weird people claim to ~change their lives~and need to go to decompression parties and poo poo, and then the v next day they go back to being the same ol boring person. playa does loving suck though and gets in every loving nook and granny.

a buddy of mine works on dirt bikes and such and sold a bunch of them to some tech startup that was bringing their whole staff out to burning man this year and managed to make bank reselling them on craigslist for 3x what he bought them used for.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Orgydome.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke0nzpMIyNo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

JakeP posted:

this mother fucker gets it, wanna be my jerk off buddy bro?
if its an orgy we just have to find a girl who some guy has traded up from and is currently not in use
we dont have to be :jackbud::jackbud:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Your loss

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
whats the LAN party scene like at this thing?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Hehe yes let us enter under the "guise" of being gay, for I am not gay you see and I will definitely not enter you the moment we enter the dome

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you know normally im depraved and debauched as gently caress but somehow a orgy tent in the desert with 5000 techies sounds incredibly bad

i just want to gently caress i don't want to hear about your life changing experience while cumming goddamn

Dreddout posted:

for real tho

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Aug 30, 2016

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mad Max movies blend together for me, is Orgy Dome the one with the pig poo poo?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

if its an orgy we just have to find a girl who some guy has traded up from and is currently not in use
we dont have to be :jackbud::jackbud:

Uh, but I thought we actually wanted to jerk each other off?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah i like to watch

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

interwhat posted:

Imagine the smell

Argh, what about the poor sap that has to clean afterwards :barf:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Wait, is the livestream of the orgy dome or just a bunch of dirty hippies drinking in the sand?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I'm gonna go to burning man but I'm going to also take a bath

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
the stream is offline. close thread, ban op

edit: burning man is gay

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Wamdoodle posted:

clean afterwards
youre not too familiar with this burning man thing are you
nature does all the cleaning that needs to be done man

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

youre not too familiar with this burning man thing are you
nature does all the cleaning that needs to be done man

My word! :monocle:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
mother earth i give back this styrofoam cup to you from whence it came

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh cool look another one of those intensely popular monogamy orgies. Is everything just retard mode at burning man or...? :jerkbag:

• Locked thread