Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

The Sphinxster posted:

I'm anxious to make a good impression on some guy who thinks he can tell black people when they have the right to speak up.

cool, so apologize to the guy for ur blatant hostility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

jackyl posted:

cool, so apologize to the guy for ur blatant hostility

I'm just trying to help him appear to be less of a racist. I think you should apologize to me.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

The Sphinxster posted:

I'm just trying to help him appear to be less of a racist. I think you should apologize to me.

yeah, I haven't paid child support in years, sorry, but that was a p crazy night

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
go touch pee pees somewhere else you two i want to talk about chris brown and fart sucking some more

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Wickerman posted:

update chris browne has been arrested

How ironic, that Chris Brown would be arrested by the very same police who are charged with upholding the law.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

The Sphinxster posted:

Are you black? If not you should just shut up and never say this kind of dumb poo poo again. ETC.

S.J.W. spotted. Chris Brown wouldn't be impressed, he'd pound you in a heartbeat for whatever

Also notice how sitting football man didn't do that until now after all the hype, as opposed to always

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

The Sphinxster posted:

I'm anxious to make a good impression on some guy who thinks he can tell black people when they have the right to speak up.

Please indicate your specific shade before offering an opinion. If you're anything under a good mahogany you're information is invalid

naem
May 29, 2011

Rip stebe jovs

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

The Sphinxster posted:

appear to be less of a racist

Yes it is most important to not appear racist :wink:

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Agent Escalus posted:

S.J.W. spotted. Chris Brown wouldn't be impressed, he'd pound you in a heartbeat for whatever

Also notice how sitting football man didn't do that until now after all the hype, as opposed to always

Who the gently caress uses the term sjw anymore.

:getout:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Sperghetti posted:

Yes it is most important to not appear racist :wink:

It's often the most we can hope for.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
this ain't no balloon boy saga.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

several felonies, cokefueled facebook videos, brainwashed victims of abuse.

probation, community service. *gavel*

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

William Stoner posted:

Who the gently caress uses the term sjw anymore.

:getout:

Lol at least I didn't get had by the word filter

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It's much more polite to call him by his real on-the-job-title, Officer Murphy

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

The Sphinxster posted:

Are you black? If not you should just shut up and never say this kind of dumb poo poo again.

on a scale from Keira Knightley to Conan O'Brien how white would you guess this DND sadbrains is

also 10/10 Chris browns keep the laughs comin

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I'm waiting for the Comedy Central Roast where he laughs off all of his mistakes but deep inside he knows his career's destroyed and there's nothing in the world that can fix it.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
can't drown the brown

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Internaut! posted:

on a scale from Keira Knightley to Conan O'Brien how white would you guess this DND sadbrains is

napoleon dynamite white-ness fits where?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Junior Jr. posted:

I'm waiting for the Comedy Central Roast where he laughs off all of his mistakes but deep inside he knows his career's destroyed and there's nothing in the world that can fix it.

Thats some epic wishful thinking but this is only gonna increase his popularity

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Goddamn I wish I were a rapper :sigh:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Thats some epic wishful thinking but this is only gonna increase his popularity

In a couple of months he's gonna get a tattoo of his battered house

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

nice of him to share his weapons and drugs w the cops

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Internaut! posted:

sedan chair/10

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Chris Brown is a huge peice of poo poo. I hope he tries something stupid.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Typical.

Some bottom-feeding street scum noo-noo gets suddenly rich manufacturing (C)Rap "music", spends ten years doing too much toot and chugging Crystal, develops cocaine psychosis, and starts beating the feces out of womyn.

Jail this goose-neck. Or drag him behind a SWAT van for a few miles.
BLM, but not this ginch's.
The wrong people get rich in America for the wrong reasons.

What a waste of resources and valuable oxygen. I have no sympathy at all.
A quick way to kill a junkie is hand him a few fricken' grand.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

generative grammer posted:

can't drown the brown

i just did. havent even had my coffee yet

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Applewhite posted:

Chris Brown is a huge peice of poo poo. I hope he tries something stupid.

:same: :same: :same:

I hope he comes out with finger guns pointed and gets lit

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Long periods of alcohol abuse combined with stimulant abuse, esp. Meth and crack, WILL inevitably cause a permanent violent psychosis.
This may explain a lot of the crazy gang violence seen among the junk bunnies in Chicago, among the Mexican cartels, and elsewhere.

They are not criminal savages, they are suffering from self-inflicted brain damage. No fix available.- except...

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
his music sucks and hes a little bitch gently caress him

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

he ruins that booty groceries song w the pretty sexy lady (omarion?)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

why can't chris brown be more like my main man omarion he's got soul and love in his little man heart and he does the cool shoe slide oh baby nobody would arrest this

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Chris Brown gonna be one of those serial killers that gets hundreds of love letters every day

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

ElectricSheep posted:

Chris Brown fans are vicious, they blamed Rihanna for pissing him off enough to beat her face in

It's like white knighting combined with battered wife syndrome

http://www.people.com/article/who-is-alleged-chris-brown-victim-baylee-curran
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/chris-brown-alleged-victim-wanted-connection-plaza-theft-article-1.2772664
https://www.tmz.com/2016/08/31/chris-brown-accuser-stripped-crown-nude-photos/

Threatening someone with a gun is bad but so is dishonoring the title of miss california with naked pictures

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Internaut! posted:

Gerard Butler. Slightly swarthy. Perhaps 1/32 Cherokee in his dating profile.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

timmy timmy timmy turner
he be wishing for a burner
to kill everybody walking
he know that his soul in the furnace

-chris brown, 2016

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Booblord Zagats posted:

I hope he comes out with finger guns pointed and gets lit

My man!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can't believe the cops wasted this opportunity. Even BLM would've given them a pass if they shot Chris Brown.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Superior Bastard posted:

Chris Brown likes to hit women during sex and not during sex. Bonus points if you're a famous female singer and you're "trying" him while inside a fine Italian super car. It ain't easy being Breezy!

And remember that Rihanna's savage beating was for the ignominious crime of confronting him with proof of his infidelity with some groupies. For that, she had her face slammed into the dashboard, and then punched in the face on the ground in an alley. Not enough bad things can happen to Chris Brown.

Also this:

quote:

Brown’s accuser, Baylee Curran, told the Los Angeles Times that the altercation began when she looked at some jewelry another man was offering Brown for sale and that after Brown pulled a gun on her and told her to leave, one of his associates asked her to sign a nondisclosure agreement before returning her cellphone. She reportedly grabbed the phone and hid with a friend under an SUV while one of Brown’s associates searched for her in a Jeep.

could be the most LA paragraph ever written.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I am a man who is willing to stand up and say I hope that dude does something dumb

• Locked thread