Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wanted to start a dumb "but how did he get a gun if background checks" derail, but then I remembered that those arguments attract insufferable retards like Tezzor and nobody wants that.

Seriously though, I hope the police beats the poo poo out of him and then all the officers involved in the beatdown get free tatoos depicting chris brown's face. Now that would be ironic, and would also do a lot to bridge the divide between the police and the public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

He should have thrown the bag into the bouncy castle and prayed for a strong Breezy to carry it fifty feet into the air. Police would never be able to prove that the illegal poo poo wasn't put into the castle after it left his estate. Case closed.

PM me your number, in case I need the best lawyer available

• Locked thread