Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

LeoMarr posted:

Corbyn is still a communist wanker.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/01/may-day-photos-jeremy-corbyn-tells-thousands-of-communists-far-right-are-the-problem/

Too bad they're both wrong. Communists and nazis should be treated the same.

Linking loving Breitbart get the gently caress out of this thread ya fascist little oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

LeoMarr posted:

Isnt it inherenrly disgusting to advocate a party that wont even acknowledge anti semitism when its right in the open? http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/05/the_love_affair_between_the_british_labour_party_and_adolf_hitler.html

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3709418&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post443320378

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Also shocked the OP didn't mention any of the sport.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/fighters-grapple-crowned-victorious-world-11816045

Gerald Bisto beat Gravy Boy Smith and Granule Bryan to retain the Big Daddy memorial sauceboat.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Angepain posted:

I can't wait until London is just one big interconnected house owned by one guy who doesn't technically have to pay taxes

What, The Queen?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Brexit emboldened fascists and I don't think there's any argument that it hasn't.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

I suppose all I can say here is "watch what happens when Trump loses"

I'd certainly agree the campaign stoked it up, but no matter what the result it wouldn't have closed Pandora's box, short of 10% Leave to 90% Remain. The campaign itself emboldened them simply because of what the media determined to be 'acceptable levels' of racism.

I mean ultimately it comes down to my usual complaint of "gently caress the tabloids may all who write for them die painfully"

Fascists are a superstitious cowardly lot and need to be afraid and constantly reminded that they are in the minority. Now they know that the majority is behind them.

Edit: Momentum are good. Unlike Saving Labour or Progress, which are bad.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Zephro posted:

He did? Ugh.

Is there an article on this because the last thing I saw was an article from the FT saying he's toughened his stance.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That T-shirt looks like a flaccid willy hanging ominously over a foetus.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Of course. Don't know why I expected any different. My exact problem with the Labour right there. Promise a mix of left wing ideas and concessions to the right wing to get power, abandons the left wing ideas and keep the concessions to the right once they get power.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The 5p charge is good and bad because it does great things for the environment and shows that the British public will take it as a personal insult at having to pay an extra 20p of tax on their £70 shop.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Hey everyone who says they haven't gotten their ballot yet. There's talk of 100,000 people who haven't been purged who never got their ballot. Phone 0345 092 2299, hit option 5 and ask em.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

I think you can smoke 'outdoors' in a shelter which has no more than 75% cover.

European airport smoker areas are sealed off units with extractor fans and theyre revolting.

The better solution is for everyone to stop smoking like me, pissflaps. I've saved myself nearly £10,000 by doing so.

Good for you. Smoking is terrible and cancer will gently caress you up physically, mentally and spiritually. The mental is the worst bit because while I can deal with huge scars that make me approximately 25% sexier by sexy calculations and spiritually who gives a gently caress because who isn't experiencing daily existential crisis these days, mentally is finding another lump and having daily panic attacks because you can't go through that poo poo again only to find out it's a spot and feeling like a twat because you let it get to you.

So yeah. Stop smoking y'all.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

JFairfax posted:

cigarettes alcohol and cocaine are just such a good combination though

So's choking and sex but I can live without one on it's own.

https://twitter.com/AngelaRayner/status/770933022484992000

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Prince John posted:

I was really surprised to find out it's not just water vapour.

In other news, due to Southern Railways chronic underinvestment you'll be delighted to know that they've been punished rewarded by a £20m taxpayer bailout!

So public capital used to shore up private investments. Brilliant.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

I don't think I'll ever get over this country just sort of whistling past an MP getting murdered for holding pro immigrant views. Nor MP's using it to attack the leadership of the Labour party while saying nothing of Fascist endorsing Tabloids.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
JK Rowling thing has brought up some fun articles from back in the day.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/38656.stm

December 11th 1997. Couldn't even make it a full year before trying to gently caress over people on benefits.

Edit: notice how Tony Blair was "Acting tough" when he fired rebelling front benchers.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jose posted:

do very publicly christian tories ever get called out on being very unchristian in their politics?

Church of Prosperity, innit. I'm rich because it's God's will, they're poor because they're sinners.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

tooterfish posted:

I thought that was more of an American thing.

It's British as all hell. It's just like a lot of things about British life it's never openly verbalised.

Edit: Our Royal family are literally considered "Chosen by God"

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Sep 3, 2016

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Alchenar posted:

think that MI5 is working against him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_Massiter

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Alchenar posted:

Ok so 50 years ago MI5 may have surveilled hard left groups which were obvious candidates for infiltration by the Soviet Union. What's your actual point and how does it relate to the modern context?

e: an obviously real threat given that we know that in this same period MI6 had been infiltrated by the Soviet Union.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2016/aug/02/ricky-tomlinson-royle-family-demands-inquiry-into-police-spying-on-him

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I swear every time MI5, MI6 or the CIA are shown to have been actively trying to undermine the left wing you get the same bullshit responses trying to deflect.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I mean sure they kidnap innocent people and send them to Gitmo to be tortured despite knowing they're innocent but I'm sure they have better things to do than actively work against the most prominent left wing politician in a generation.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

big scary monsters posted:

I have intelligence that there may be communist sympathisers in this very thread. Stay vigilant everyone.

No!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

We're not done making fun of your last post. Give us time.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

Vaz should stay. We need more people involved in that select committee who realise that drugs & sex are actually good.

Vaz should gently caress off entirely after torr-peadoing investigations a 90's investigation into Greville Janner.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

This would be good, yes. Imagine a drug policy that wasn't created to appease old people who read the Mail or Express. Gosh that'd be exciting.

Imagine all of politics not being designed to placate old cunts.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Drugs are P. Cool.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

The Saurus posted:

Oops.

Still, now I'm even more puzzled by his presence on a tiny scottish island in the middle of nowhere.

Scottish Labour drafting Big Hitters to fight the SNP.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

But not of women. Honest.

It's hard not to hit anything when you're walking around with a 29 inch penis.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Remember when Angela Eagle was going to be the force to stomp out Corbyn and then she fizzled out and was replaced by a straight man? Were any articles written about how sexist Owen Smith was then?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Abi Wilkinson is a good egg and I like her.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The Saurus is a bad egg and I don't like him.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

tooterfish posted:

Lads berating a girl for having hairy armpits when they don't even have hairy balls yet?

What a year to be alive.

edit: it's on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9oFqIPTwsQ

Roles dried up quickly for Rose Leslie after Game of Thrones, eh?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

nopantsjack posted:

why are people talking about bins?

Debate about which one to put Pissflaps in.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

serious gaylord posted:

Ive been purged.

I wasn't.

Death to the Queen, Jeremy Corbyn please make us an Islamic Caliphate etc.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Daius posted:

Good to see we've finally reached this point in the rhetoric

Could we not just dig a giant moat around Britain?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Remember when he got drunk and had to apologise for drunk tweeting about Corbyn.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
British People racist fuckwits, who knew.

https://twitter.com/liamyoung/status/773506599856005121

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Labour's best chances of unseating May are to be the kind of Labour party that the press can get behind. Like the kind that Tony Blair had that attacked single mothers right out the gate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Farage just got offered his own TV show by RussiaToday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/07/kremlin-backed-broadcaster-rt-offers-nigel-farage-his-own-show/

quote:

RT, the Kremlin-backed broadcaster formerly known as Russia Today, has offered Nigel Farage his own television show, as part of a major revamp of the channel's programming.

The former Ukip leader is one of a number of outspoken public figures, including the columnist Katie Hopkins, who is understood to have held talks with the pro-Moscow broadcaster.

RT executives are said to regard the US presidential elections, in November, as an opportunity to beef up its English-language programming, prompting concern in Whitehall over the increased reach of the channel, which is seen to follow a slavishly pro-Kremlin editorial line.

RT seems awful interested it taking our racists.

• Locked thread