Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

Inspector_666 posted:

N: Hey wow Blake Parker is very excited

V: I wonder wh- :stonk:

Hey both your images are broken for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

elentar posted:

Jon Bois did a Jeff Francoeur video and it's everything you want it to be and more.

Pro click right here.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

Rand alPaul posted:

A's are also releasing Danny Valencia because...uhh...

UFC 204

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

Inspector_666 posted:

Dansby Swanson leaves the game with a "groin contusion" aka he got hit in the dick with the baseball due to an errant throw by the catcher.

:confused:

CUP CHECK!!!

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

Crazy Ted posted:

Think of all the popular power hitters in Major League Baseball, and then consider that this year's dinger kings are going to end up being Mark Trumbo and Brian Dozier :stare:

Aussie Rules Football is amazing. It really is.

Mark Trumbo has really been a pretty decent power hitter for most of his career, but his OPS+ is meh.

If only you could ignore his defense. For the love of God, his defense.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

bump_fn posted:

i assume playoffs games will be OTA broadcast tho right?

If you mean like OTA on a TV antenna, that hasn't been the case in quite a long time. Not for the early rounds anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

FlamingLiberal posted:

I'm trying to think of a baseball tragedy similar to this and I'm coming up empty

Steve Olin - Tim Crews - Bob Ojeda

• Locked thread