Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
The cubs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
the cubs are going to be swept by the brewers which I can't really bring myself to care about

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

The Cubs won game 1 of the series. And the series is over now.

As I said

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

FlamingLiberal posted:

Oh good, my least favorite athlete signs with my least favorite baseball team, makes it all easier

How can anyone actively hate the team of bartolo

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The answer is the Yankees. (Growing up in northern NJ might be influencing my opinion.)

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

If Theo Epstein can end a championship drought of over a century, I'd vote him for goddamn president. Can't be worse than Trump, at least.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

That was not exactly what I'd hoped to wake up to.

Rest in Peace.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

ALFbrot posted:

Truly, my heart goes out to Cubs Nation in their time of sorrow

It's like the mormon post-death baptism thing, he is now a Cub in spirit

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Goodbye, Vin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I think I'll just go with him instead :smugdog:

Try to get on the kisscam, but at the last second, shove whatever meal he's eating into his face

• Locked thread