Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Well I guess I'm alone in that I am deeply concerned that an American citizen is being imprisoned in the most vile and totalitarian country currently in existence and my government has lifted not one finger to bring him home. I hope for his health and safety and I also hope that North Korea is destroyed in the fires of judgment.
I'm deeply concerned that you post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yeah, but the thing is, gently caress their laws. The United States of America hasn't respected anyone's laws but its own for decades now and we certainly should not respect insane tyrants. This country was founded on the simple notion that kings can get hosed and I think that is just as applicable now as it was then
stop posting

Stuntman posted:

college students doing dumb poo poo before their brain is fully developed deserves torture, apparently
a college students brain not being fully developed isnt like a preschoolers brain not being fully developed
if youre 21 years old and dont know to go to north korea for any reason let alone to steal state propaganda materials then your brain isnt going to be worth much when it is fully developed

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Stuntman posted:

this makes torture of him okay because
no go on about how :qq: "but his brain wasnt fully developed yet!" i wont interrupt
obviously if i point out how stupid you and he both are then i universally support torture

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

is it victim blaming if I say "that's why you don't go to bumhole North Korea"

?
yeah but its that rare victim blaming that isnt laced with bigotry or about an important problem pertaining to the common society of the victim and blamer

just some dude that made a plan to do something stupid, had plenty of time to ponder the stupidity and consequences of it, and then went through with it anyway

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Stuntman posted:

nice meltdown
-said as you discreetly excuse yourself from the discussion

• Locked thread