Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

I.N.R.I posted:

Try writing my username on it and taking a photograph of it and posting the photo in this thread :P just kidding

Wry INRI on it when it's soft.

If, when hard, it'll say "Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum", you'll have seven years of good sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Most of the women I slept with said I was very good, but I suspect they just wanted a tip.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

You give bjs with a condom??

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

sinking belle posted:

I recently befriended this cute girl at my college and we've been spending a lot of time together (mostly studying) over the last few weeks. She's really funny, friendly and not to mention pretty. So far we really clicked and I think she likes me too.

So a few days ago we were flirting and she texted "If you buy me a burrito and come over I'll have sex with you". I asked her if she was serious and she said "hell yes, bonus points if you make it under 30 minutes". I told her that I was on my way and she just send laughing emojis.

The weather was awful outside (it was really rainy and stormy) but I left the house and bought a burrito from the nearest Mexican fast food place. When I reached her apartment she opened the door and let out the loudest squeal. She was laughing uncontrollably and couldn't even catch her breath. She asked me if I really bought a burrito and stormed the weather just to have sex with her and i told her....well yes I did. She looked at the time and continued laughing about the fact I was so fast. I went inside and asked her if we're gonna have sex and she looked at me like I'm crazy. She said "I knew you were weird but you're such a freak". I told her that she sounded serious over text and she said "I don't get how your brain works, you're a weirdo". She proceeded to eat the burrito and watch TV.

In hindsight my response was a bit impulsive but I'm just annoyed she sees me as this weird guy who will bend over backwards to please her. Now when we text she has this really condescending tone and calls me a freak etc. Did I completely gently caress this up?? How can I make her respect me again?

Nice c+p, try inserting a few more SA catchphrases next time to make it less obvious.

• Locked thread