Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Like, good at getting to have it, or good once I'm having it?

Because either way no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Butthead posted:

I have a big ole cock, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to use it :confused:

Same, just a giant flaccid cock sitting there goin "welp now what?"

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
For me sex is like, you know when you get the Ikea manual and it's like "use the Allen key to attach item D to item H" and you're like "what the gently caress is an Allen key?!"

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
You should send her a text tomorrow saying if she comes and gives you sex in the next 30 minutes (starting the sex obviously because just lol if you don't last longer than 30 minutes) then you'll get her a free burrito. Then after the sex (which definitely lasts longer than 30 minutes like I always do every time I have sex) you should laugh at her and not get her a burrito. The you'll be even!!

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Even better have a burrito ready but then eat it inf ront of her!!!

• Locked thread