Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
usually Toreador, sometimes Ventrue iirc

Stuntman posted:

i still need to play this game

:same:

shame about the combat tho, but then again u could say the same thing about Deus Ex and thats prob the greatest PC game of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ya that was always rule numero uno even though it was always soo tempting since i rarely if ever get around to replaying games more than once

also it was bloodlines that was the game with the mansion in it, right? that was some good poo poo even though it was about as far as i ever got before putting it down like every other game ive played outside puberty

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Sep 10, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

the ocean hotel, a good level full of spooks

ah yes thats it, ty kween kockus

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TOM HANKS posted:

The ones that had matrix time slowdown powers. Also reminder that before Troika Games imploded they were the front runners to make the next Fallout. :smith:

I think they called that skill "Celerity" which was a p cool name but i think most of the skill names in the game were p great

• Locked thread