Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

start doing coke

start selling coke

suck dick for coke

not necessarily in that order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i'd probably be alive forever, OP

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Chinatown posted:

suckle upon mine immortal balls

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I'd get sentenced to life in prison. Have fun paying for my room and board for the next million years, suckers!

all the gay sex i can handle but i cant die from the poz

is rod sterling involved?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

client posted:

jump snake river canyon in a go-kart while stoned out of my mind on chinese research chemicals

this but no canyon or chemicals

just bootleg hong kong mario kart for years on end

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the cut footage of groundhogs day

you know the one

the dark footage

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

did someone already say eat the rear end

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dookifex_maximus posted:

carbon based life goes like this eee eee eee

and silicon based life goes like this ooo ooo ooo

id bring back old timey slurs like sand people to describe them once they force me to dance in their weird glass garden zoo

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

just kidding id jack off in front of whatever sex has the tits

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

what do you think silicoid kush tastes like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dookifex_maximus posted:

the glittering crystal display before me undulates strangely. immediately an implant dictates its meaning.

"They tell stories about the carbon based life on your planet, that those who lived upon silicon got the silicon into their orifii and this is what caused them to be aggressive" it said.

it emanates an audible tone, which my translator describes as a shiver

"we assure you, oh emperor of aeons past, that we shall never attempt to usurp nor cast off imperial authority. we take this oath upon our birth stalactites, honored they are upon your holy capital of Silico Prime"

I grin, and wave my hand dismissively. A translation sim pantomimes my meaning to the leader of my new host Galaxy and he departs.

"I wish", I say to no one but translators "that you could gently caress crystals"

holy gently caress, same

• Locked thread