Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i would just jump off of absolutely loving everything there is to jump off of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a hole-y ghost posted:

Some things would be cool, like really tall bridges, but if you think of it you'd spend most of your time jumping off single sheets of paper, pens, combs, oranges, etc.

that could also be fun you could make a game of it and like a tangerine is worth only 3 points but a tangelo is 12

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

id go and gently caress the quuen of England lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

Space flight. Wouldn't need a Faster-Than-Light drive, although I'd prefer one that's faster than "40 years to reach edge of Solar system" like we have now.

My inner librarian would take a copy of every book ever written, though. I'd have time.

lol then ur loving glasses break owned

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

wait until all of my childhood bullies are old and dying and give them wedgies and wheel lockers into their hospices and shove them in them

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

Look at this noob who doesn't have several pairs of old glasses saved up for emergencies. He probably doesn't even have masking tape to fix the bridge!

perfect vision dawg

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i would eat an entire elephant at once

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

whats the worst that's gonna happen I have a stomach ache for awhile so what I'm tough as hell I eat glass and stuff it's true

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Bananana posted:

Is that how you become innortal?

we'll know soon enough

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

is my son immortal as well

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

noo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hth posted:

id bring back old timey slurs like sand people to describe them once they force me to dance in their weird glass garden zoo

dude they're tusken raiders you can't just say poo poo like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

can I be like 11 instead of the old rear end 28 I now as an immortal being because if so I would get lots of pedophiles arrested and still jump off of everything I bet it would be even scarier if I am 11

• Locked thread