Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moltke
May 13, 2009
George: Well, we had stopped pursuing the Spanish throne, uh, we told the French ambassador, and, uh, yada yada yada, we're at war now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Babu Benedek: QUIET! You shut up! You make me not counterattack, but then Kronprinz Friedrich come! You say, "retreat to Elbe," Babu Benedek only know Italian terrain! But where is Benedek army? You see army? Show me army! There IS no army!

Jerry: You know, I think I'll just take the check.

Babu Benedek: You bad adjutant! You very very bad adjutant!

Moltke
May 13, 2009
[George enters in Puffy Hussar's Greatcoat]

Elaine: Huh, what is that? Ha!

George: What?

Jerry: When did you get that?

George: This week. I joined the Szekler Hussars. The Greatcoat is Győr-Tex. You know about Győr-Tex?

Jerry: You like saying Győr-Tex, don't you?

Elaine: You can't even turn around in that thing.

Jerry: Look at this [starts hitting George]

Elaine: Hey George, can you feel this? [they are hitting his Greatcoat]

George: All right, all right. KNOCK IT OFF.

Moltke fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Sep 13, 2016

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Duke of Holstein: Why did you force that Zollverein on me?

Kramer: Who's gonna turn down a Zollverein, it's economical, it's diplomatic, it's delicious!

Duke of Holstein: Yeah, that's true.

Kramer: It's very refreshing!!!

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Bania (reading from paper): Why do they call it Königgrätz? The losses were heavy. The war was lost. They should call it Königbädz.

(looks up): That's Gold, Jerry! Gold!

• Locked thread