Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
I broke my arms and cant lift a weight so erry day is leg day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
im bounding around with my powerful legs while my broken arms flail wildy behind me.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

shoophobo posted:

I lost the motivation a while ago. Playing with the idea of joining a local MMA/boxing for strength training and something different then mindlessly using machines.
need to get the weight loss back on track since I've seemed to hit a plateau with diet alone.
:effort:

wrestling, its only slightly gayer than mma and wont turn you into a drooling retard like boxing. also farting in your opponents face is a legit strategy.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
to find Lan Di and avenge my father.

• Locked thread