Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i dont want to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
jk i work out to keep lookin sexy af :grin:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Professor Shark posted:

I joined the gym a while back and dropped like 15 pounds in a couple months.

My knees started to hurt a bit and I ended up quitting.

I gained some weight over the summer because I drink too much beer and eat too many chips, I think I may start going back.

do low impact cardio bruh

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Cigstomper58 posted:

I had shin splints for a few months until I realized the elliptical accomplished the same goal without murdering my knees.

yeah good call my bud.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

shoophobo posted:

I lost the motivation a while ago. Playing with the idea of joining a local MMA/boxing for strength training and something different then mindlessly using machines.
need to get the weight loss back on track since I've seemed to hit a plateau with diet alone.
:effort:

hmu if you need an in for local BJJ group i know people.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

shoophobo posted:

In Charleston? Maybe. There is one literally nextdoor to my work. It's called tick tock. One I was considering around the corner is more general Fitness/Boxing and MMA.

I used to do taekwondo and japanese jiu-jitsu as a kid. I remember enjoying it for the most part until they lost the building and we had to move to a lame rear end church gym and my parents couldn't really afford it anymore.

yes in chuck town a friend of mine is in one of the dojos whateve4r and he posts about it once or tweice a day lol

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

shoophobo posted:

Joining a dojo with a goon via another goon.
Hmm.

I have to get some money poo poo straight first tho.

hes not a good but definitely a good but idk im sure whatever dojos are good i dont do MMA cause i do other things ( REAL SPORTS )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i usually work out knowing i can treat myself to a nice three cheese pizza at the end of the day :feelsgood:

• Locked thread